• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Locked PWD 1031: 237 Days till He Comes Home

Status
Not open for further replies.
There's no bouncy asses Lake and I don't like it!

d-r-h-pady-2022.gif
"It's no mystery that ass has always been tits greatest enemy. It's almost like a Muslim/Jewish thing but with tits and ass."

Roll is like Kenny Powers:

During the Gonzaga game last night the commentator said "Last time I saw that much blood was when I watched Mr Wonderful Paul Orndorff fight Rowdy Roddy Piper at the Cow Palace in San Francisco back in 1987"
I popped hard for that

About to watch Batman.

I hope you enjoyed it. I thought it was absolutely phenomenal. Being a pretty huge Batman fan for over 20 years, this is the movie I've always wanted to get made. Dark, gritty, realistic, yet nailing everything about the mythos. Christopher Nolan got close, but this one was 100% on point. Also, tons of references to the comics for the big geeks like myself yet you can perfectly understand everything in the plot even if you've never read a Batman comic in your life. I loved how much they incorporated Carmine Falcone and Sal Maroni. Not every bag guy in Gotham needs to be a supervillain, some are just Italian mob bosses.

They teased a bunch of other villains which was awesome. Two Face at the beginning, Scarecrow, Bane (with the venom injection at the end), and obviously Joker. Then the Riddler was basically a combination of the traditional Riddler and Hush. Paul Dano should win an Oscar for that performance, just amazing.

Last edited:
That dumbass Harland ain't on Roadblock? Homie talked a big game saying he was the next big thing and has since lost his hair and yet to have a big match or be on a big show. Keep looking intimidating on IG with your shorts hiked up killa.

I hope you enjoyed it. I thought it was absolutely phenomenal. Being a pretty huge Batman fan for over 20 years, this is the movie I've always wanted to get made. Dark, gritty, realistic, yet nailing everything about the mythos. Christopher Nolan got close, but this one was 100% on point. Also, tons of references to the comics for the big geeks like myself yet you can perfectly understand everything in the plot even if you've never read a Batman comic in your life. I loved how much they incorporated Carmine Falcone and Sal Maroni. Not every bag guy in Gotham needs to be a supervillain, some are just Italian mob bosses.

Spoilers:
They teased a bunch of other villains which was awesome. Two Face at the beginning, Scarecrow, Bane (with the venom injection at the end), and obviously Joker. Then the Riddler was basically a combination of the traditional Riddler and Hush. Paul Dano should win an Oscar for that performance, just amazing.

Spoiler tag that fool!

Ziggler is such a shitty opponent to get someone new over.

No one takes him seriously at this point.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back