• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Locked PWD 1031: 237 Days till He Comes Home

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah probably like his “match” with Bischoff

stone-cold-steve-austin-stone-cold-stunner.gif

I’d like to see a prop bet on if he’s wearing gear or jeans

Fucking love that match. The pop when Austin comes out and the crowd sees him was awesome.

I know they won’t have the patience for this but I wouldn’t do a single other thing with him besides that video package. No interviews, no via satellites. You know he’s coming and we’re saving that glass shatter for Mania
They shouldn’t have even announced it at all unless it was going to be a match

I wouldn't hate Austin being a guest on the KO show at Mania, and of course tempers flare and Austin stuns KO. Then he stuns Jake Paul. Then he stuns Ron Paul for some reason. Then KO again. Then Corey Graves comes into the ring like a stupid idiot and gets stunned. Then Austin invites Michael Cole into the ring for a beer and stuns him too. Then maybe the cameras check in with him throughout the night and he's handing out Stunners and drinking beers backstage. Charlotte Flehr gets a Stunner, the Steve drinks a beer. The Miz eats a Stunner, then Maryse eats a Stunner, and Steve drinks two beers. Finally, he bumps into Becky and Rollins and you know that Rollins is eating a Stunner, then Steve tosses Becky a couple beers and a bottle of Yoo-Hoo and tells her to go share them with a NJ lawyer and his adorable son.

I think all of America would enjoy that.

Excellent OP as always, RSR. 273 points. And a pre-emptive minus 50 to anyone that complains about it for any reason.
It’s overall pretty good but the mascots doesn’t represent everyone in the pwd

I know they won’t have the patience for this but I wouldn’t do a single other thing with him besides that video package. No interviews, no via satellites. You know he’s coming and we’re saving that glass shatter for Mania

Maybe a different WM highlight each week. Him brawling with Bret, beating HBK, beating Rocky, beating Rocky, stunning Goldberg...

@My Spot You ever seen this barb wire cage before?
July 12, 1987
Dusty Rhodes defeated NWA TV Champion in a non title barbed wire match in Baltimore in front of 13,500 fans
Reminds me of the old UWF cage that the Fantastics and the Sheepherders battled in

FK9GAznWYAAoH-9

FKr4ky-WUAwF_WX

I wouldn't hate Austin being a guest on the KO show at Mania, and of course tempers flare and Austin stuns KO. Then he stuns Jake Paul. Then he stuns Ron Paul for some reason. Then KO again. Then Corey Graves comes into the ring like a stupid idiot and gets stunned. Then Austin invites Michael Cole into the ring for a beer and stuns him too. Then maybe the cameras check in with him throughout the night and he's handing out Stunners and drinking beers backstage. Charlotte Flehr gets a Stunner, the Steve drinks a beer. The Miz eats a Stunner, then Maryse eats a Stunner, and Steve drinks two beers. Finally, he bumps into Becky and Rollins and you know that Rollins is eating a Stunner, then Steve tosses Becky a couple beers and a bottle of Yoo-Hoo and tells her to go share them with a NJ lawyer and his adorable son.

I think all of America would enjoy that.
U just want to make Austin’s ass raw <{1-17}>

Maybe a different WM highlight each week. Him brawling with Bret, beating HBK, beating Rocky, beating Rocky, stunning Goldberg...
Ooh, what about Last Dance-esque segments every week with the likes of Bret, Goldberg, Shawn about what it’s like to be on the big stage, under the lights at the Grandaddy of Them All looking across a 20 x 20 ring at the Texas Rattlesnake

I also dont remember JCP ever doing a ladder match but man would I like to see some pics of that

July 18, 1987
Dusty Rhodes (w/ Barry Windham) beat NWA TV Champion Tully Blanchard (w/ Dark Journey and JJ Dillon) in non title $100,000 barbed wire ladder match at 7:14 in front of 25,000 fans outdoors at Charlotte Memorial Stadium

Can we all agree to refrain from mentioning the main event of WM 14. Thanks

BretHart-1.jpg

“I’ve beat him like I’ve never beat anyone before, his face is covered in blood and I finally see my opening. I grab the legs, he’s too tired to fight me back and I get him turned over. Sharpshooter is locked in and I’m thinking the match is over, ya know, he’s gotta tap. He’s finally going to quit. I can hear Shamrock asking him over and over again, I’m just waiting from him to tell me he quit and to realize the hold..10 seconds go by….20 seconds….30 seconds. Then I just hear- I just hear this blood curdling scream, like a banshee or something and all the pressure of the hold starts to come back on me. The son of a bitch is trying to break the damn sharpshooter. I’d had 1000 matches at that point and never felt anything like it before. Zero quit, zero cowardice. For the first time in my career I asked myself ‘what am I in the ring with?’….that’s Steve Austin.”

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back