• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Locked PWD 1031: 237 Days till He Comes Home

Status
Not open for further replies.
@My Spot new one is beautiful but I still like the Reggie Parks influenced old one better

275250464_10166097486570043_1298714027504620121_n.jpg

Can we all agree to refrain from mentioning the main event of WM 14. Thanks

Shawn acted like a professional and did what was best for business. As always. I commend him for being a major part of helping Austin become the biggest star ever. Didn't refuse to put him over like you know who did the year before. You should be proud of HBK, Lake.

BretHart-1.jpg

“I’ve beat him like I’ve never beat anyone before, his face is covered in blood and I finally see my opening. I grab the legs, he’s too tired to fight me back and I get him turned over. Sharpshooter is locked in and I’m thinking the match is over, ya know, he’s gotta tap. He’s finally going to quit. I can hear Shamrock asking him over and over again, I’m just waiting from him to tell me he quit and to realize the hold..10 seconds go by….20 seconds….30 seconds. Then I just hear- I just hear this blood curdling scream, like a banshee or something and all the pressure of the hold starts to come back on me. The son of a bitch is trying to break the damn sharpshooter. I’d had 1000 matches at that point and never felt anything like it before. Zero quit, zero cowardice. For the first time in my career I asked myself ‘what am I in the ring with?’….that’s Steve Austin.”

I wouldn't mind seeing Mania close out with Austin, Bret and Taker in the ring sharing beers in a final WM Moment between some OGs.

Shawn acted like a professional and did what was best for business. As always. I commend him for being a major part of helping Austin become the biggest star ever. Didn't refuse to put him over like you know who did the year before. You should be proud of HBK, Lake.
Especially with how fucked up he was and really didn’t have to. He could have easily said “I’m messed up, man, I can’t go.”

He should
Have refused !!!!

BretHart-1.jpg

“I’ve beat him like I’ve never beat anyone before, his face is covered in blood and I finally see my opening. I grab the legs, he’s too tired to fight me back and I get him turned over. Sharpshooter is locked in and I’m thinking the match is over, ya know, he’s gotta tap. He’s finally going to quit. I can hear Shamrock asking him over and over again, I’m just waiting from him to tell me he quit and to realize the hold..10 seconds go by….20 seconds….30 seconds. Then I just hear- I just hear this blood curdling scream, like a banshee or something and all the pressure of the hold starts to come back on me. The son of a bitch is trying to break the damn sharpshooter. I’d had 1000 matches at that point and never felt anything like it before. Zero quit, zero cowardice. For the first time in my career I asked myself ‘what am I in the ring with?’….that’s Steve Austin.”

tenor.gif

This Austin shit is nonsense. If it's an actual match, no way Austin can actually have a good match at his age. If it's just a spot, all this buildup is a bunch of horseshit. Typical WWE fuckery.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back