PWD 1019 it’s a scream babay !

Status
Not open for further replies.
213_1000.jpg

So Logan (my dog) got diagnosed with a brain tumor today. They've given him 5 months to live. Only 6 years old as well. Gonna miss that little fucker but I'm gonna make the most of whatever time we have left.
That's terrible, dude.
Hope you make those next 5 months the best that dog could ever ask for.

<mma1>

So Logan (my dog) got diagnosed with a brain tumor today. They've given him 5 months to live. Only 6 years old as well. Gonna miss that little fucker but I'm gonna make the most of whatever time we have left.

Stay strong, brother. Cherish every day you have left.

Scratch his belly and tell him much love from Medium Size Mayne Rex.

That is awful. Nothing but good thoughts to you and Logan

That's terrible, dude.
Hope you make those next 5 months the best that dog could ever ask for.

<mma1>

Stay strong, brother. Cherish every day you have left.

Scratch his belly and tell him much love from Medium Size Mayne Rex.
Definitely planning on making the most of it. It's lucky he's not acting any different at all. Apparently one day he's gonna just take a turn and that'll be it but until then just gotta keep pushing on.

WWE got heat today when news dropped that they're doing Elimination Chamber in Saudi Arabia....because Saudi's literally eliminate people in prisons.

WWE's response is by rebranding Elimination Chamber to WrestleMania Chamber <Lmaoo><Lmaoo><Lmaoo>
You see what that Louis Dangoor said? Lmao

Dogs always be gettin brain tumors. Lost my boy Bo to one. Someone needs to look into it.

SimpleLimpIndusriverdolphin-size_restricted.gif

Boogs should have got a hair cut after losing a stipulation match.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back