PWD 1019 it’s a scream babay !

Status
Not open for further replies.
They should steal the best song out of the Blade 3 OST as the murder music!

RZArector COMING FOR BLOOD

russian-boy-dancing.gif

I don't think the bar goes any lower, hermano.

What if she stabbed you, but you didn't die, but then the wound got infected and it got so bad they had to amputate your legs and then your electric wheelchair died as you were leaving a skeevy strip club late one winter night and you careened down a hill, slammed into the curb, crashed out of the chair and froze to death before being found by a crooked Baptist minister getting a blowjob from a transsexual prostitute in a nearby parking lot early the next morning. Then, after you were dead, she told everyone you beat her and that's why she stabbed you and she got the narrative flipped and got sympathy for standing up to her abuser and woke Sunny supporters started desecrating your grave every week and your parents were too scared to even come bring you flowers.

She's a burlesque dancer that dances in lingerie for a living. Dork wrestling fans asking if her husband is still injured is probably the most wholesome shit in her dm's.
Probably things like "when is your husband coming back? Also, how big is his dick? Is it bigger than Batista's?"

Aaaaaannd Im officially unemployed

Went around to say my goodbyes and I just kept telling everyone that I would see them further on down the road
Wonder if anyone got the reference and secretly respected my wrestling markness because of it

Last edited:
She's a burlesque dancer that dances in lingerie for a living. Dork wrestling fans asking if her husband is still injured is probably the most wholesome shit in her dm's.
I would ask how you know this, but I don't think I really want to know.

Aaaaaannd Im officially unemployed

Went around to say my goodbyes and I just telling everyone that I would see them further on down the road
Wonder if anyone got the reference and secretly respected my wrestling markness because of it
Did you get wished well in your future endeavours?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back