PWD 1019 it’s a scream babay !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nah, I had to look up who that was and his tweets are protected.

Must be bad if he locked his twitter up lol
He used to work for Fightful. He got all offended over Meltzer's joke about Auschwitz not being available for Elimination Chamber. When someone told him Meltzer was Jewish he said it's Jewish people like him that bring anti Semitism on themselves <Lmaoo>

“Now, Bruce, was this before or after you single handedly destroyed the hottest property the WWE had in decades?” -2025 Conrad, probably

"When you found out Hunter was in the hospital having a serious medical emergency, did you start angling to steal his job then or did you show Stephanie and his children the courtesy of sending a 'Get Well' card first?"

"When you found out Hunter was in the hospital having a serious medical emergency, did you start angling to steal his job then or did you show Stephanie and his children the courtesy of sending a 'Get Well' card first?"
<Lmaoo><Lmaoo><Lmaoo>

I dont watch AEW but I really hope they sign the Briscoes and give them a nice run.

Mark and Jay have been my favorite tag team for 15 years and they deserve the opportunity to make some good money and have a good run on TV.

I really hope Tony makes it happen

EaUot6JWoAIAIxn

Why do 99% of wrestling "journalists" look like this?
Carbs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back