Putting $300 bucks on Sandhagen by finish at +110. Here’s my argument:

Good luck and I think you are correct.

Bro

Cruz beat TJ 49-46. TJ only won the 4th. Come to terms with it already. Don't let TJ throwing and missing a ton of punches away your judgement.

49-46, 48-47, 47-48: Cruz

It's not controversial.

Idk where you got those scorecards, but 49-46 was actually for Dillashaw, and the other two was 48-47 Cruz iirc

Those are not great odds for a finish but then again 5 rounds is a long time and Cory is a finisher.

Still don't think those odds are worth it

1. TJ is coming off a 2 year layoff which is terrible. No one comes back from a 2 year layoff and looks any good.

2. I believe he is fighting clean without PEDS this time. It will be evident. His body already looks different. I’ve seen the videos of him recently and he looks soft and deflated.

3. He had surgery on his shoulders and I believe it will effect his range of motion.

4. He is 35 and has suffered multiple KO losses. Tony Ferguson was around 36 years old when he started looking completely faded.

5. Nobody in their late 30’s wrestles much anymore, post USADA. Especially in the lower weight classes. Usada chased away the older wrestlers.

8-C8-D3485-147-F-4144-BFA2-3-B70-CA1-BC3-C4.png

I always make these prediction threads.
dude

Honestly not a bad bet, even in hindsight that fight was so damn close. Respect for having the balls TS.

Hope you have a drInk in your hand right now. I'm just glad I was scared away from betting.

1. TJ is coming off a 2 year layoff which is terrible. No one comes back from a 2 year layoff and looks any good.

2. I believe he is fighting clean without PEDS this time. It will be evident. His body already looks different. I’ve seen the videos of him recently and he looks soft and deflated.

3. He had surgery on his shoulders and I believe it will effect his range of motion.

4. He is 35 and has suffered multiple KO losses. Tony Ferguson was around 36 years old when he started looking completely faded.

5. Nobody in their late 30’s wrestles much anymore, post USADA. Especially in the lower weight classes. Usada chased away the older wrestlers.

Herb dean saved TJ

T

This is called I believe , shitting the bed.
You shit the bed

Back