Putting $300 bucks on Sandhagen by finish at +110. Here’s my argument:

Cory landed the right shots. Gotta give TJ's chin credit, he's a stubborn mofo.

1. TJ is coming off a 2 year layoff which is terrible. No one comes back from a 2 year layoff and looks any good.

2. I believe he is fighting clean without PEDS this time. It will be evident. His body already looks different. I’ve seen the videos of him recently and he looks soft and deflated.

3. He had surgery on his shoulders and I believe it will effect his range of motion.

4. He is 35 and has suffered multiple KO losses. Tony Ferguson was around 36 years old when he started looking completely faded.

5. Nobody in their late 30’s wrestles much anymore, post USADA. Especially in the lower weight classes. Usada chased away the older wrestlers.

8-C8-D3485-147-F-4144-BFA2-3-B70-CA1-BC3-C4.png

I always make these prediction threads.

<{Heymansnicker}>

Someone here used some sense. I'm late to the thread but thought a TJ win was obvious.

Some,

more sensible would have been checking all my betting accounts before betting, another site i use was paying +700.

I always make these prediction threads.

Maybe you'd be better off keeping them to yourself?

Nah, better luck next time. Regardless of the actual outcome, that was a horrible bet though. It looks to me like you're betting on what you think will think will happen rather than considering where the line value is. If Corey was outright -110 fair enough good bet, but for a method victory it'd have to be well into plus money to be worthwhile imo. Sometimes (most of the time) what you think will be the most likely outcome isn't worth betting on.

Back