Putting $300 bucks on Sandhagen by finish at +110. Here’s my argument:

i bet 2 bucks on Sandhagen, it isn't much but i think he has a legit chance to beat TJ.

he def doesnt look soft, but he did get knocked out in his last fight. So his chin could be gone or it coulda been from epo dehydration. I wouldnt bet against the snake.

2 impartial judges disagreed with you
That's fine. 1 impartial judge did agree with me.

4-1 Cruz, 3-2 Cruz, 3-2 Dillashaw, 4-1 Dillashaw are all legit scores...... if you're impartial... the fight was that close and really should have been a draw.

I think the fight is closer than people think

Got a parlay on Maverick and TJ, 150 pays 518

Placed - 2 Team Parlay
To Win $ 518.57
Miranda Maverick (-140)
Miranda Maverick vs Maycee Barber
T.J. Dillashaw (+160)
Cory Sandhagen vs T.J. Dillashaw

Good luck!

I think TJ Jelloshot needs grappling and or ground and pound to win. Don't see him winning striking (unless his clinch game is better) and believe that Sandhagen has a big advantage when it comes to striking

I just wanna know who beat the crap out of who when they used to train at ludwigs.

1. TJ is coming off a 2 year layoff which is terrible. No one comes back from a 2 year layoff and looks any good.

2. I believe he is fighting clean without PEDS this time. It will be evident. His body already looks different. I’ve seen the videos of him recently and he looks soft and deflated.

3. He had surgery on his shoulders and I believe it will effect his range of motion.

4. He is 35 and has suffered multiple KO losses. Tony Ferguson was around 36 years old when he started looking completely faded.

5. Nobody in their late 30’s wrestles much anymore, post USADA. Especially in the lower weight classes. Usada chased away the older wrestlers.

8-C8-D3485-147-F-4144-BFA2-3-B70-CA1-BC3-C4.png

I always make these prediction threads.

I don't think this is a good idea, but best luck to you Shebro!

You got this!

TS listed the headwinds TJ facing. Tough return bout for TJ. Cory not invincible but TJ will need to be very sharp. TJ probably reluctant to grapple will allow Cory to use his reach. Odds seem about right fir this one. Hope TJ can make a good show win or lose. Cory should hold up his side for action. Regardless should not be boring.

1. TJ is coming off a 2 year layoff which is terrible. No one comes back from a 2 year layoff and looks any good.

2. I believe he is fighting clean without PEDS this time. It will be evident. His body already looks different. I’ve seen the videos of him recently and he looks soft and deflated.

3. He had surgery on his shoulders and I believe it will effect his range of motion.

4. He is 35 and has suffered multiple KO losses. Tony Ferguson was around 36 years old when he started looking completely faded.

5. Nobody in their late 30’s wrestles much anymore, post USADA. Especially in the lower weight classes. Usada chased away the older wrestlers.

8-C8-D3485-147-F-4144-BFA2-3-B70-CA1-BC3-C4.png

I always make these prediction threads.
I personally believe Sandhagen wins this fight by stoppage in rd 1 or rd2. Maybe rd3 at the latest.

I don't see any way that TJ wins this fight to be honest.
Sandhagen is extremely good. He is a devastating fighter. Don't care too much about TJ`s pre-ban fighting history.

It’s hard to know what TJ will look like, but my line of thinking is similar to TS’s. TJ is older, had surgeries, lots of time away, no PEDs, etc. Meanwhile, Cory is on an upswing and has tons of momentum. I think he also is a natural finisher. I threw some vcash at Sand by finish too. There’s always the chance that TJ pulls a Cruz and looks amazing after his time away though. Good luck bro.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back