Putting $300 bucks on Sandhagen by finish at +110. Here’s my argument:

Garnet_StrongerThanYou

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
1. TJ is coming off a 2 year layoff which is terrible. No one comes back from a 2 year layoff and looks any good.

2. I believe he is fighting clean without PEDS this time. It will be evident. His body already looks different. I’ve seen the videos of him recently and he looks soft and deflated.

3. He had surgery on his shoulders and I believe it will effect his range of motion.

4. He is 35 and has suffered multiple KO losses. Tony Ferguson was around 36 years old when he started looking completely faded.

5. Nobody in their late 30’s wrestles much anymore, post USADA. Especially in the lower weight classes. Usada chased away the older wrestlers.

8-C8-D3485-147-F-4144-BFA2-3-B70-CA1-BC3-C4.png

I always make these prediction threads.

Last edited:
I tend to agree with you, time off plus being 35 rarely works out, but there are exceptions....
dominick-cruz-tj-dillashaw-ufc-960jpg.jpg
Controversial decision.

It's actually pretty funny that all of Dillashaw's losses are controversial but hardly anyone cares because he's so hated.

2 questionable split decision losses to Cruz and Assuncao and 2 early stoppage losses against Cejudo and Dodson.

That seems like a bad line for a finish bet. I agree with your premise but the reward is low. May as well bet more to make it worth your wild

I think it's a good bet. Best of luck.

Any round t/ko? seems solid if you have $300 to bet and not starve yourself or your family. $300 usd or cad? either way good luck.

Controversial decision.

It's actually pretty funny that all of Dillashaw's losses are controversial but hardly anyone cares because he's so hated.

2 questionable split decision losses to Cruz and Assuncao and 2 early stoppage losses against Cejudo and Dodson.
Yeah Dillashaw is insanely good, still impressive Cruz came back and performed that well

haha
no the opposite. He had no chance of winning a decision with a Fox employee fighting on a Fox card.
So you think Fox paid off the Judges? It was close, but a lot of people thought Cruz won, it wasn't so bad you can assume it was rigged lmao.

<Huh2>I'm assuming you're trolling

1. TJ is coming off a 2 year layoff which is terrible. No one comes back from a 2 year layoff and looks any good.

2. I believe he is fighting clean without PEDS this time. It will be evident. His body already looks different. I’ve seen the videos of him recently and he looks soft and deflated.

3. He had surgery on his shoulders and I believe it will effect his range of motion.

4. He is 35 and has suffered multiple KO losses. Tony Ferguson was around 36 years old when he started looking completely faded.

5. Nobody in their late 30’s wrestles much anymore, post USADA. Especially in the lower weight classes. Usada chased away the older wrestlers.

I always make these prediction threads.
I agree with you not because of anything but I hate cheaters. Sink & disappear into the prelims Dildoshaw

Back