Putting $300 bucks on Sandhagen by finish at +110. Here’s my argument:

Sandhagen by stoppage might actually be the way to go. We'll see.

I was thing about hedging my bets.
$150 on Sandhagen via stoppage at +100 for $300.
$50 on TJ at +225 via stoppage for $187.

A part of me is calling myself a pussy for but just putting all on Sandhagen.
Pussy

1. TJ is coming off a 2 year layoff which is terrible. No one comes back from a 2 year layoff and looks any good.

2. I believe he is fighting clean without PEDS this time. It will be evident. His body already looks different. I’ve seen the videos of him recently and he looks soft and deflated.

3. He had surgery on his shoulders and I believe it will effect his range of motion.

4. He is 35 and has suffered multiple KO losses. Tony Ferguson was around 36 years old when he started looking completely faded.

5. Nobody in their late 30’s wrestles much anymore, post USADA. Especially in the lower weight classes. Usada chased away the older wrestlers.

8-C8-D3485-147-F-4144-BFA2-3-B70-CA1-BC3-C4.png

I always make these prediction threads.
Good points

Controversial decision.

It's actually pretty funny that all of Dillashaw's losses are controversial but hardly anyone cares because he's so hated.

2 questionable split decision losses to Cruz and Assuncao and 2 early stoppage losses against Cejudo and Dodson.

Not against Cejudo. Cejudo was going to kill him if he kept teeing off on him

1. TJ is coming off a 2 year layoff which is terrible. No one comes back from a 2 year layoff and looks any good.

2. I believe he is fighting clean without PEDS this time. It will be evident. His body already looks different. I’ve seen the videos of him recently and he looks soft and deflated.

3. He had surgery on his shoulders and I believe it will effect his range of motion.

4. He is 35 and has suffered multiple KO losses. Tony Ferguson was around 36 years old when he started looking completely faded.

5. Nobody in their late 30’s wrestles much anymore, post USADA. Especially in the lower weight classes. Usada chased away the older wrestlers.

I favor sandhagen as well dont want to lay the juice though. Good luck buddy

well it might ne true or not true what you are saying but you are completely leaving out tactical and technikal reasons.

not a single word about sandhagen vs tj, only about tj's age and cheating doping ass. if he does somehow is fit to put up a fight regardless of age or current doping state, you still sure about sandhagen finishing tj?

Doesn't seem like that good of a return for a stoppage prediction. You make some good points though.

Bro

Cruz beat TJ 49-46. TJ only won the 4th. Come to terms with it already. Don't let TJ throwing and missing a ton of punches away your judgement.

49-46, 48-47, 47-48: Cruz

It's not controversial.

You are kidding.

That fight was a coin toss....a draw really.

TJ landed more and landed the harder shots.

Cruz landed 4 takedowns and got reversed within seconds each time = TJ had vastly more control time.

The part about the shoulders was amusing, TJ is fully recovered after those surgeries and back to doing explosive movements without restriction in the gym. Based off what you wrote you'd think TJ is hobbling around with John McCain arms lmao.

Title says $300 @ +110. Bet slip says $250 @ -110.
{<huh}

Sandhagen is the underdog? That's kind of shocking. Obviously TJ is great but considering the 2 year layoff and him being older now I'd figure Sandhagen would be the favorite.

You are kidding.

That fight was a coin toss....a draw really.

TJ landed more and landed the harder shots.

Cruz landed 4 takedowns and got reversed within seconds each time = TJ had vastly more control time.
My man, not only did Cruz land more significant strikes, he did so on more than 10% accuracy difference. There is only one round where tj did outland Cruz and again with less accuracy and close numbers. There was only one superior striker that night, and it wasn't Tj.

Back