Put 400 $ on Fabricio Werdum

Status
Not open for further replies.
....fat jokes? Really?

Sorry @RawkyMarciano but in a roundabout way you just got insulted pretty badly.

Lol found the fatty

fat-kid-laughing-o.gif

Damn, I guess TS finally realized he was being controlled by another man. I was half expecting PM's asking for dick pics the way he was so voluntarily submissive.

Damn, I guess TS finally realized he was being controlled by another man. I was half expecting PM's asking for dick pics the way he was so voluntarily submissive.

Stop projecting you chub and tucker. Secretely fantasizing over men sending you dick pics, get the fuck out of here. Make me a whopper dont worry about a gob stopper in that mouth of yours

giphy.gif

45 pages for only mock a dude who lost a bet.Get a life you asocial fucks.

Stop projecting you chub and tucker. Secretely fantasizing over men sending you dick pics, get the fuck out of here. Make me a whopper dont worry about a gob stopper in that mouth of yours

giphy.gif

Good lord, sounds like you need a $400 meal, no wonder you are so hyper triggered at KevinLee!

tumblr_l4536sely41qzrqmgo1_500.jpg

giphy.gif

I'd like to apologize to the 14 year olds of the world.

I compared you to erratic here, and that was incredibly wrong of me. Assuming all 14 year olds are this easily impressed and devoid of creativity was wrong on my part. I see now that most 14 year olds couldn't possibly be this pathetic, because if they were, humanity would've died out long ago.

I also want to apologize to erratic. I kind of jokingly suggested you had a learning disability before, but now I can see that's not a joke. I'm sorry for picking on you and I hope your parents forgive me whenever they review your online activity.

I compared you to erratic here, and that was incredibly wrong of me. Assuming all 14 year olds are this easily impressed and devoid of creativity was wrong on my part. I see now that most 14 year olds couldn't possibly be this pathetic, because if they were, humanity would've died out long ago.

I also want to apologize to erratic. I kind of jokingly suggested you had a learning disability before, but now I can see that's not a joke. I'm sorry for picking on you and I hope your parents forgive me whenever they review your online activity.

colby-covington-disrespectful-trash-talk-header-1068x566.jpg

Keep writing your essays you manlet burgerflipping beta.

almost 1k posts, you guys really have nothing to do

don't mess with him man, he's 6'4 clean shaven and owns businesses, PLURAL!

definitely not a fat autistic neckbeard who's super upset, you're all sheep you wouldn't understand.

colby-covington-disrespectful-trash-talk-header-1068x566.jpg

Keep writing your essays you manlet burgerflipping beta.

I already apologized for picking on you, to you and your parents. What more do you want? I'm sorry little fella, I should've realized by how hard you were trying, but I didn't. My bad.

I just wish KevinLee would come back and post more gifs, I feel ok making fun of retards as long as I know they've had $400 at some point....

I already apologized for picking on you, to you and your parents. What more do you want? I'm sorry little fella, I should've realized by how hard you were trying, but I didn't. My bad.

I just wish KevinLee would come back and post more gifs, I feel ok making fun of retards as long as I know they've had $400 at some point....

So now you are pretending to have money? Make your mind up, you either hate the man for claiming to have money or you claim to have it yourself.

Go back to your $5 bets cucklet

Congrats, you win the basic logic award.. all these others pussies wouldn't even dare bet $100

someone being willing to part with their money by gambling does not mean they have 'courage' lol

Sounds like you read it and know the context.Tell me then.Not everyone has a time for that.
Short story, when a few posters told him it was a bad bet, instead of just taking it like a good sport he went on a rampage insulting everyone and saying how he is rich and $400 is nothing to him and how everyone is poor.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back