Put 400 $ on Fabricio Werdum

Status
Not open for further replies.
So i had some money on Bovada so i tossed it on Werdum. Wish me luck guys.

View attachment 356421
game-of-thrones-come-at-me-bro.gif

This is karma for starting all those shit threads.

You make bad threads continously. Stop making them.

Just post like a regular person.

Yeah I'm so young I actually know what's happening in my town when it's happening. I had to change the sales forecast for my store because I'm 12 and that's the only way I knew spring break was happening.

Try going outside and interacting with people, it's easy to keep track of things when you do. I know announcing you're pathetic online is funner for you, but just try it.

The hilarity of you telling a dude to go outside after he just went out on a night out with his friends is golden, don't worry we don't all sit at home on that burger king money mad at a dude for betting $400 in one go.

Calm down little boy, breathe.. you not even cracking jokes. Atleast RawkyMarciano has some funny spoilers, im starting to miss that dude he was the only one that consistently made me laugh

images

I think it will. These two can't resist trying to get the last word. So even if we just quote each other all day, they will respond to our quotes. Its so pathetic tbh.

Yeah, rich people don’t need credit cards comment triggered the hell out of them.

Lol, the spoilers
You still trying to mingle with the $400 richer crowd? Stay broke with KevinLee. Don't you DARE try to show fake appreciation towards my posts in an effort to lessen the heat of the $400 richer.

No one should ever listen to TS. He thought Kevin Lee was going to beat Tony back in October.

You still trying to mingle with the $400 richer crowd? Stay broke with KevinLee. Don't you DARE try to show fake appreciation towards my posts in an effort to lessen the heat of the $400 richer.

Not trying to mingle with shit! But compared to these children you are like a comedy god (and that is saying something)

Come at me bro

Funny-Dancing-Gif-Picture.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back