Put 400 $ on Fabricio Werdum

Status
Not open for further replies.
So now you are pretending to have money?

....are you having trouble reading? How did you interpret that to be me boasting about having money? Like honestly, explain that to me so I can understand how you can be that stupid.

Make your mind up, you either hate the man for claiming to have money or you claim to have it yourself.

...so you're actually illiterate? 1. I never hated on anyone for having money. 2. I never claimed to have a ton of it myself. 3. Those two things don't represent an "either/or" scenario, so what the fuck are you talking about?

Legit, some of the least intelligent shit I've seen posted on this forum. I truly want to apologize to your parents now.

Go back to your $5 bets cucklet

"Cucklet"? You actually thought that was clever didn't you?! LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL. Oh man I forgot what it's like to be a child. Impressed by the lamest shit...

wife_beats_husband_new.jpg

When would @KevinLee gain a courage to face his wife?

At this point the mods are either dying of laughter or letting this turn into a social experiment to see how far it will go. Please don't lock/wasteland this mods...
{<jordan} {<jordan} {<jordan}

....are you having trouble reading? How did you interpret that to be me boasting about having money? Like honestly, explain that to me so I can understand how you can be that stupid.

...so you're actually illiterate? 1. I never hated on anyone for having money. 2. I never claimed to have a ton of it myself. 3. Those two things don't represent an "either/or" scenario, so what the fuck are you talking about?

Legit, some of the least intelligent shit I've seen posted on this forum. I truly want to apologize to your parents now.

"Cucklet"? You actually thought that was clever didn't you?! LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL. Oh man I forgot what it's like to be a child. Impressed by the lamest shit...

TLDR

Keep writing essays, i did great in English so no literacy problems here. I just love spamming dumbos like you with shit as I can see your blood pressure raising by the second

tenor.gif

<seedat>
Short story, when a few posters told him it was a bad bet, instead of just taking it like a good sport he went on a rampage insulting everyone and saying how he is rich and $400 is nothing to him and how everyone is poor.

He backed down atleast, for some reason @Erratic is still trying to play captain save a bitch.

TLDR

Keep writing essays, i did great in English so no literacy problems here. I just love spamming dumbos like you with shit as I can see your blood pressure raising by the second

tenor.gif
god damn you are sad and broken.

every single person in here think's you're a joke, you really don't get it lmao.

like this is actually the most pathetic meltdown ever.

Oh ok. Admission of defeat accepted.

Editing my words is childish, 2/10.

every single person in here think's you're a joke, you really don't get it lmao.

Telling someone they are having a meltdown while they are laughing at you is not very effective

SKITZADACTYL

tenor.gif

Editing my words is childish, 2/10.

Telling someone they are having a meltdown while they are laughing at you is not very effective

SKITZADACTYL

tenor.gif
haha im laughing seriously haha businesses.

<YeahOKJen>

this is painful.

No. The thing every single person in here actually thinks about is:

"How the fuck do I win this "who's the dumbest kid on the block/sherdog"-contest"

Sorry for your loss, TS. I thought Werdum would win as well, but I wouldn't bet that much with those odds.

haha im laughing seriously haha businesses.

<YeahOKJen>

this is painful.

You know the interesting thing about when you make posts to Shertards. Only you know if you are being honest.. i know i've laughed at you alot, i know what i do on a day to do basis, i also know you've done 14,000 posts on sherdog and argue with people alot, so i don't have a problem re-triggering you again, it is quite easy really

Short story, when a few posters told him it was a bad bet, instead of just taking it like a good sport he went on a rampage insulting everyone and saying how he is rich and $400 is nothing to him and how everyone is poor.

Reminded me of this guy.

To all you Sherdoggers living in your parents basement typing away with your Cheetos stained fingers saying you don't care for manlets, strawweights, flyweights and/or female fighters cause they have no skill etc. please do the diehard MMA community a big favour STFU. These "manlets" and female fighters in the UFC have tremendous skill and strength but you guys wouldn't know it since you most of you sit on your ass all day and never engaged in any combat sports in your life. Any UFC "manlet" or woman would whoop your ass if you ever stepped into the cage or gym with them let alone a recreational or amateur in the gym training for a few years.

You know the interesting thing about when you make posts to Shertards. Only you know if you are being honest.. i know i've laughed at you alot, i know what i do on a day to do basis, i also know you've done 14,000 posts on sherdog and argue with people alot, so i don't have a problem re-triggering you again, it is quite easy really
<YeahOKJen>

sure thing lil guy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back