Put 400 $ on Fabricio Werdum

Status
Not open for further replies.
And Skitzadactly and rawky over 150 times a piece. :D

And you've been telling everyone who will listen that they're losers right?

So what does that make you, if you're doing the same thing? Or is it different for you, because you're feverishly defending another man here, while they're just pointing and laughing?

sure you are kiddo, multiple businesses too.

Correct and correct. I'm quite an honest dude :) That is why i don't mind clowning with you 5 clowns 5 on 1, because i'd clown your manlet ass in real life too. You focus on your 15,000 post sherdog account, i know it means alot.

"Schizophrenia is a mental disorder characterized by abnormal social behavior and failure to understand reality. Common symptoms include false beliefs, unclear or confused thinking, hearing voices that others do not, reduced social engagement and emotional expression, and a lack of motivation."

ODyEe7k.jpg

Correct and correct. I'm quite an honest dude :) That is why i don't mind clowning with you 5 clowns 5 on 1, because i'd clown your manlet ass in real life too. You focus on your 15,000 post sherdog account, i know it means alot.

"Schizophrenia is a mental disorder characterized by abnormal social behavior and failure to understand reality. Common symptoms include false beliefs, unclear or confused thinking, hearing voices that others do not, reduced social engagement and emotional expression, and a lack of motivation."
no self awareness, you-are-embarrassing.

You know you’re taking the L when you’re talking about clowning people in real life. You’re so triggered you most likely will resort to challenging people on here to a fight in real life as bad as you’re getting roasted on here. Fight me in real life brah!!!

Lmao TS and his buddy are still triggered the next day? I guess a night in a homeless shelter will do that.

no self awareness, you-are-embarrassing.

One dude managed to troll 5 of you for 12 hours straight. Im sorry no matter what i say you lose either way, fucking dumbo. 14,000 posts no lifer. The fact you make fun or someone having businesses shows you have lack of success, which is also probably tied to your post count. Get off sherdog and stop beating yourself off and go throw a resume down at your localk Popeyes bro

DisguisedSpotlessDragonfly.gif

One dude managed to troll 5 of you for 12 hours straight. Im sorry no matter what i say you lose either way, fucking dumbo. 14,000 posts no lifer. The fact you make fun or someone having businesses shows you have lack of success, which is also probably tied to your post count. Get off sherdog and stop beating yourself off and go throw a resume down at your localk Popeyes bro

You got owned for the last 12 hours by more then 5 people lmao.

yo mean one dude managed to embarrass himself while everyone else in the thread laughs at him?

heh epic troll! reddit is gonna love this XD

nobody believes you own businesses, because you're a fuckin cringey dork who doesn't realize how much of a joke he is and has been insanely upset this whole time.

yo mean one dude managed to embarrass himself while everyone else in the thread laughs at him?

heh epic troll! reddit is gonna love this XD

nobody believes you own businesses, because you're a fuckin cringey dork who doesn't realize how much of a joke he is.

Oh, i don't need you to believe i own businesses. What i do know is, that you think $400 is alot of money to bet, even though the man had the money to bet it!

latest

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back