Put 400 $ on Fabricio Werdum

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm onto Comm bank right now...they will trace who looked into my accounts..kiss your job good bye

They are fkn losers...$400 is a huge amount of money for them lol...yet they claim to be ballers. Can't show any assets though...

Haha good luck with that!

Tells TS to post all the gifs he can to keep this thread going.

TS posts every gif he can find.

You'd make such a good whore.

Tells TS to post all the gifs he can to keep this thread going.

TS posts every gif he can find.

You'd make such a good whore.
9te4vl.gif

Not one thing I said was wrong. He had a very good chance of winning that bet. Werdum was ahead until that finish. Every single prediction was going with Werdum. Does it make you feel special to call people out? I personally wouldn’t bet a penny on a UFC hw bout.

Huh? I asked you for the name of the handicapper who called the fight correctly, that was it. Damn you are sensitive!

I didn't believe anything for a minute and there was certainly no impact on me. I was just fascinated by your flip flopping performance, and despite being "for fun", you still needed to validate your internet character with whatever 'side' you thought was 'winning'. If you're gonna troll, go all the way and stick to your guns no matter what. The truth is irrelevant when you yaveca strong opinion. Just take a lesson from the best at this game, @JackSchtotll. I actually admire his tenacity, even though he should be commited.

oh-stop-it_o_277626.jpg

So it's 14? Were you gonna spend your off week trying to discover pussy like kids used to do, or are you just gonna spend it here telling everyone you're mentally disabled?

The simply fact that you are claiming its the school holidays, shows how young you must be. I'm a grown man i have no idea when the school holidays are, i don't have kids yet, other than your little beta ass sitting in the corner

gimp-gif-7.gif

could’ve bought 200 chalupas

you are a damn fool TS

The simply fact that you are claiming its the school holidays, shows how young you must be. I'm a grown man i have no idea when the school holidays are, i don't have kids yet, other than your little beta ass sitting in the corner

gimp-gif-7.gif

Yeah I'm so young I actually know what's happening in my town when it's happening. I had to change the sales forecast for my store because I'm 12 and that's the only way I knew spring break was happening.

Try going outside and interacting with people, it's easy to keep track of things when you do. I know announcing you're pathetic online is funner for you, but just try it.

Will this thread make it to 1000 posts before it gets locked?
I think it will. These two can't resist trying to get the last word. So even if we just quote each other all day, they will respond to our quotes. Its so pathetic tbh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back