Provodnikov vs Matthysse in the works

This is goning up against Chavez Jr vs Fonana on Showtime. and for some reason I bet that turns out to be a better fight.

Jr is gonna STOP Fonfana late in the late.

You believe jr's fight will be better? That's one bold ass guess my man.

Chavez Jr fight is going to be good as both of those dudes are sluggers and work horses. Chavez Jr likes to be the bully and finally loses his size advantage in this fight. I think Fonfara beats him.

This is goning up against Chavez Jr vs Fonana on Showtime. and for some reason I bet that turns out to be a better fight.

Jr is gonna STOP Fonfana late in the late.

If Stevenson couldn't stop Fonfara what makes you think Chaves will?

Just do. i think he will work the body of Fonfara in the fight and really bust Fonfara up late in the fight. Stevenson lands one Power shot at a time and I think Chavez will work him over like Marg did Cotto. Just land to the body early and bust him up late.

But I been wrong before.

TR prelims-

LW- Diego Magdaleno vs Luis Solis
LHW- Medzhid Bektemirov vs Michael Gbenga
WW- Skender Halili vs Benjamin Whitaker
LW- Ismail Muwendo vs Rolando Chinea
FW- Johnny Determan vs Alejandro Moreno
SMW- Anthony Barnes vs Martinez Sharod Porter
SMW- Mike Tufariello vs Eddie Tigs

http://www.toprank.tv/index.jsp 4 PST/5 MST/6 CST/7 EST.

Chavez committed to the body against smaller men, when he could absorb their head shots (which is what one opens themselves up to when attacking the body). If he does this Against Fomfara he could be in big trouble since Fonfara is the first legit LHW he faced. Even against Martinez he avoided exchanges most of the fight once he tasted his power.

Chavez committed to the body against smaller men, when he could absorb their head shots (which is what one opens themselves up to when attacking the body). If he does this Against Fomfara he could be in big trouble since Fonfara is the first legit LHW he faced. Even against Martinez he avoided exchanges most of the fight once he tasted his power.

I don't think Jr avoided exchanges with Sergio, just was too slow to get off his counter shot but i thought he took everything Sergio had without getting hurt. Sergio landed a brutal uppercut that and Jr stood there and took it and just looked at Sergio after it landed.

True that Fonfara is gonna be the bigger man and will have more power but I think Jr will take the shots and land to the body. I see Fonfara looking good early buy then wearing down in the mid to late rds.

Either way, win or lose. I can promise you 1 thing. During the thread. A GGG fan will show up and say GGG would beat Jr.

I still stick with my prediction of Matthysse hurting Ruslan here really bad. Ruslan is not a good boxer and his chin will eventually fail. His "best" fight was against Tim Bradley who fought the worst way possible and still won.

I think Chavez is more durable. I watched Stevenson/Fonfara a couple of times and it really wasn't close until Adonis gassed out. Fonfara was taking a beating. Adonis is a front runner while Chaves seems to get better as the fight goes on.

The question is whether Fonfara is too much after a long layoff for Junior. New trainer too.

Post-Garcia Mathysse was thinking about retirement, got hurt , got dropped and went life and death with John Molina, Ruslan is overrated but this is the type of fight thats suits best his limited boxing

Matthysse- 139
Provo- 139.5

Ruslan Provodnikov @RuslanProvod

"I lit a candle for Lucas Matthysse and his family so that he stays healthy and in great shape on April 18."

You can tell both of them took this fight seriously. Both look in tremendous shape. I'm looking forward to this one. Also the co-main event is great as well.

Ruslan tko rd 10

Gonna show seano and the TBE fan club what this espn fighter is all about

Ruslan tko rd 10

Gonna show seano and the TBE fan club what this espn fighter is all about

Is Seano picking Lucas? He picked Ruslan to outlast him in the front page.

Anyway, I'm still going with Matty but Ruslan has a great chance of putting him down when it becomes a brawl.

Is Seano picking Lucas? He picked Ruslan to outlast him in the front page.

Anyway, I'm still going with Matty but Ruslan has a great chance of putting him down when it becomes a brawl.

I'm picking MAthysse. He's better. The only reason I'm not positive is because Mathysse has been hurt lately.

On the other hand, I don't think Provodnikov has ever really fought a good puncher at this level. I think his defensive liabilities will cost him.

I'm picking MAthysse. He's better. The only reason I'm not positive is because Mathysse has been hurt lately.

On the other hand, I don't think Provodnikov has ever really fought a good puncher at this level. I think his defensive liabilities will cost him.

This is one of those fights that is impossible to be positive on. Both are swinging sledgehammers, and both are willing to bang it out. Chances are we lose some brain cells just watching.

Back