Provodnikov vs Matthysse in the works

Sick fight. Matthyse takes over midway through and gets a dominant decision or late stoppage. On the surface this looks like a battle of two one dimensional sluggers but Matthyse has shown the ability to adjust and has been getting better with every fight. Provo is deadly early, but when he has to think he falls flat. Love this fight.

Well, I'm looking forward to it, hopefully it'll happen. Foty candidate for sure.

As someone else said, would be a sick fight to see live, like Kimo vs Severn.

I'm picking Provo by early stoppage, just because... I mean, as likely as any outcome.

I'm picking Lucas by stoppage because I'm a hipster.

Great, if it happens people may forgive Provodnikov for his last opponent. Also, I would favor Lucas.

I think I just came..........wait.................Yup, I did.

Be right back.

Agree with Slim, Matthysse will adjust and find his rhythm, I think. He's a smarter fighter than Provo, imo.

I think I just came..........wait.................Yup, I did.

Be right back.

Agree with Slim, Matthysse will adjust and find his rhythm, I think. He's a smarter fighter than Provo, imo.

Well that's the funny thing about this matchup. IF Matty doesn't get into a slugfest early, then yeah but I Think he will and that's why I'm leaning towards Provodnikov by early KO. But then again, it could just as easily be an early KO from Matty....

Matthysse would box circles around Provo.

Well that's the funny thing about this matchup. IF Matty doesn't get into a slugfest early, then yeah but I Think he will and that's why I'm leaning towards Provodnikov by early KO. But then again, it could just as easily be an early KO from Matty....

Yeah I think somebody's taking a nap here.

tumblr_mkolw1O9Pn1r0s1a2o1_250.gif

Two savages in there. Love the fight. Livers will be demolished, imo.

Winnable fight for Provodnikov.

Mathysse is a better all around fighter but his chin has been dented lately. Provodnikov probably outlasts him.

Back