Social Protests as Tommy Robinson is jailed

I'm saying the judges took his words out of context and the video proves that. It also proves he only spoke after the sentencing as the first thing he asked the rapists is if they're happy with their sentence.
The judges claims are bullshit and the video proves that. No me.

but it was only session 2 out of 3 . there was another whole case to come in which they were all linked.

You need to know what actually happened first before i'll take any outrage seriously.

Are you "as folk across the pond" cause if not then you weren't in the comparison, i'm speaking relative to this predicted English civil war type scenario.

There wont be a Second English Civil War over Brexit, never mind Tommy Robinson. But it's not just the Cousins who regard the London Riots as spectacular.

but it was only session 2 out of 3 . there was another whole case to come in which they were all linked.

You need to know what actually happened first before i'll take any outrage seriously.

Why didn't the other media outlets who released their names not get charged the same since Tommy used their information?

And again please point out where he called on vigilantes rather than just the media to follow the rape gang.

I never understand what's going on anymore.

I click on a link and everyone knows exactly what's happening and everyone has already gotten on whatever side their team is, and I'm trying to piece together what happened via elimination process by reading all the comments.

Tommy is the "hero" that people deserve.
Not necessarily aimed at you, but rather ranting..
Lots of heroes throughout history were drunken, violent unsavory men. The meek and mild, and those who always follow the rules tend to run and hide when shit goes down.

The expectation of purity for our public figures is pure idiocy. We're all flawed apes. In this story, viewed as a hole it's clear as day who any decent human being should get behind. The Islamic rapists and the government that protected them for decades, or the drunken hooligan who had the balls to speak up?

The government that promoted this PC culture that allowed, nay promoted, looking the other way should be begging TR and the thousands of girls raped for forgiveness. Not jailing the most visible person who spoke out against it at great cost. Actions have consequences and the UK government as a whole is more culpable than TR for this mess.

Thousands of girls raped over decades and people are more pissed at Yaxly for handling it in a dumbass manner than those looking the other way? The fuck outta here.

British free speech/press situation is terrible, but it's hard to have sympathy for an avowed white supremacist fascist with a long criminal history who knowingly violated a court order. Those sympathetic with him in this forum tend to be the usual types who bend over backwards to accommodate white supremacist fascists.

After the first 7 words your post just went into wrong and retarded mode.

Lots of heroes throughout history were drunken, violent unsavory men. The meek and mild, and those who always follow the rules tend to run and hide when shit goes down.

The expectation of purity for our public figures is pure idiocy. We're all flawed apes. In this story, viewed as a hole it's clear as day who any decent human being should get behind. The Islamic rapists and the government that protected them for decades, or the drunken hooligan who had the balls to speak up?

The government that promoted this PC culture that allowed, nay promoted, looking the other way should be begging TR and the thousands of girls raped for forgiveness. Not jailing the most visible person who spoke out against it at great cost. Actions have consequences and the UK government as a whole is more culpable than TR for this mess.

Thousands of girls raped over decades and people are more pissed at Yaxly for handling it in a dumbass manner than those looking the other way? The fuck outta here.

Easier to discredit the messenger than the message.

Easier to discredit the messenger than the message.
Aye. Uncomfortable thruths are seldom well received. This overall conversation gets my blood boiling. Yes, TR should throttle back and be more careful now, but the ultimate blame lies with those looking the other way. Hell, I'm less pissed at the rapists as their behaviour would have been modified if they weren't given the green light.

I click on a link and everyone knows exactly what's happening and everyone has already gotten on whatever side their team is, and I'm trying to piece together what happened via elimination process by reading all the comments.
its really difficult, isnt it.
and i fully believe that there are many on here more intelligent and educated on laws than myself, but I trust very few to be even a bit impartial.

Aye. Uncomfortable thruths are seldom well received. This overall conversation gets my blood boiling. Yes, TR should throttle back and be more careful now, but the ultimate blame lies with those looking the other way. Hell, I'm less pissed at the rapists as their behaviour would have been modified if they weren't given the green light.
at least the rapists are satisfying their animal lust and making money. The courts are just being cunts for no gain...... although, with the amount of England that Muslims own, i wouldnt doubt they are getting paid off, or getting cracks at the underage rape and abuse victims.

I don't really comprehend the looking the other way aspect.

at least the rapists are satisfying their animal lust and making money. The courts are just being cunts for no gain...... although, with the amount of England that Muslims own, i wouldnt doubt they are getting paid off, or getting cracks at the underage rape and abuse victims.
Cowardice, pure and simple. For fear of being called names, or having to deal with a tribal community that cares about identity more than justice they abandoned their responsibilities to the most disenfranchised within their societies. Inexcusable.

Cowardice, pure and simple. For fear of being called names, or having to deal with a tribal community that cares about identity more than justice they abandoned their responsibilities to the most disenfranchised within their societies. Inexcusable.
jeez, i JUSt finished writing my thoughts on how we stamp out our own tribalism while ignoring others tribalism, in a different thread.

it is not just inexcusable, but unforgivable. these people need to be put in stocks and then publicly executed for treason.

"You have enemies? Good. That means you stood up for something, sometime in your life".
- Winston Churchill

"You have enemies? Good. That means you stood up for something, sometime in your life".
- Winston Churchill
Himself a less than angelic dude, yet how would GB have faired without him?

Himself a less than angelic dude, yet how would GB have faired without him?
well, his quote really says it all.

to be considered an angel by all sources, you must have pissed no one off, which means you were a pushover.

there is someone claiming dirt on anyone that rose to any level of anything.

It seems having an informed opinion on the Sherdog forum is really a full time job.

Political correctness promotes dishonesty.

Whites telling other whites they can't criticize something stupid, just because the fools dedicating their lives to the stupid shit are brown, is a weird phenomenon.

Back