Social Protests as Tommy Robinson is jailed

Discussion in 'The War Room' started by Lord Coke, Jul 11, 2019.

1. The Merchant

The Merchant Brown Belt

Ah Quilliam nothing to do with British security services at all.

"The list was drawn up for Charles Farr, the director general of the Office for Security and Counter-Terrorism (OSCT), a directorate of the Home Office. Farr is a former senior intelligence officer.

It was sent to him in June by the Quilliam Foundation, a counter-extremism thinktank which has received about £1m in government funding.

Quilliam was co-founded by Ed Husain and Maajid Nawaz, former activists in the radical Islamist party Hizb ut-Tahrir. Critics of the foundation accused it of McCarthyite smear tactics and branded its claims ridiculous. The foundation declined repeated requests for comment."

https://www.theguardian.com/uk/2010/aug/04/quilliam-foundation-list-alleged-extremism

SyuYuKai and Kafir-kun like this.
  2. The Merchant

The Merchant Brown Belt

London rioted a few years back when someone was killed, it wasn't as spectacular as folk across the pond seem to think it will be.

Kafir-kun likes this.
  3. The Merchant

The Merchant Brown Belt

The judge stated

"
    She added: “In our judgment, the respondent’s conduct in each of those respects amounted to a serious interference with the administration of justice.”

A number of Robinson’s supporters who gathered outside the court on Thursday and Friday reacted angrily after the result was announced.

Robinson broadcast the footage on May 25, 2018 while the jury in the second of a series of linked grooming trials was considering its verdict.

A reporting restriction was in place which postponed the publication of any details of the case until the end of all the trials involving 29 people, in a bid to ensure all defendants received a fair trial."

So there was still a court case going on as evidenced by the judge. His purpose was to get these folk to walk free so he could start a race-riot in England.

Kafir-kun likes this.
  4. The Merchant

The Merchant Brown Belt

We can now see what happened after he filmed the case as all reporting restrictions removed,

"Tommy Robinson caused a Huddersfield grooming gang member to appeal his rape conviction, it has been revealed.

Faisal Nadeem, nicknamed “Chiller”, argued his trial had been prejudiced by Robinson’s Facebook live video outside Leeds Crown Court and the protests that followed his imprisonment.

Nadeem, 32, had been jailed for 12 years for rape and supplying class A drugs in the second of three linked trials covered by a blanket reporting restriction.

A Court of Appeal judge refused Nadeem permission to appeal in November after his lawyer attempted to have the jury discharged over Robinson’s video."

thankfully no technicalities stopped the conviction of 12 years.

"As well as Nadeem’s bid to overturn his conviction, the judgment revealed a second application to discharge the jury was lodged on 4 June 2018 because of demonstrations over Robinson’s original imprisonment"

So all Tommy did was give them an opportunity of a mistrial. The courts were trying to sentence a child rapist to 12 years and Tommy is outside doing the one thing that can stop that, prejudicing a trial. Fortunately they all went down despite Tommy's best efforts.

finally why he committed contempt of court.

"Mr Justice Warby and Dame Victoria Sharp said the English Defence League founder also incited viewers to harass the defendants, citing a passage where he said: “Harass him, find him, go knock on his door, follow him, see where he works, see what he’s doing.” The judges found that in different parts of the video, Robinson “approves and encourages vigilante action”.

Last edited: Jul 12, 2019
    Kafir-kun and Maaj19 like this.
  5. Beaver Brownlee

Beaver Brownlee Cunt punter

He was telling the reporters to follow these rapists around who were set free instead of him from reporting on it. He wasn't encouraging vigilantes in any way.
    It's all on video.

He was on Get Off My Lawn a couple days ago and it was pretty good.

6. Beaver Brownlee

7. Beaver Brownlee

8. The Merchant

The Merchant Brown Belt

That's not what the Judges ruled. They gave quotes that implicated him in the crime etc during the judgement.

They also provide a timeline of when and where Tommy's story changed as the process when along.

Kafir-kun and aitkenmike like this.
  9. Beaver Brownlee

It's on video.
    The judge took the quotes out of context.
    Again, it's on video.

10. The Merchant

The Merchant Brown Belt

Well the judge showed me what was said by quoting it, you're just going no without any supporting evidence, if he was quote mined you show the phrase then you show the extra quotes that gives it context.

I'm assuming you've seen the evidence that it was a quote mine (which is possible) and can share it. Not just Tommy talking about it, but actual quotes.

I'm not asking you to provide anything the judge didn't. so same level of evidence.

11. Beaver Brownlee

The judge didn't dare play the video in full. For good reason too, he'd have looked like a crooked goon lying about Tommy.
    Watch the video for yourself.

SyuYuKai likes this.
  12. The Merchant

The Merchant Brown Belt

I did. That's why i'm looking for the evidence as i can't find it and you can't supply it.

Kafir-kun likes this.
  13. TheGreatA

TheGreatA Silver Belt

Tommy is the "hero" that people deserve.

14. Beaver Brownlee

The Stream That Got Tommy Robinson Arrested - Muslim Grooming Gang Court Trial
    YouTube has disabled sharing of it
    Watch it and get back to me where he calls for vigilantes. Watch it and get back to me where he creates prejudice as he films AFTER the trial is over as the video begins.
    Go on and prove me wrong, do it

Yorkist and SyuYuKai like this.
  15. Mani

Mani Blue Belt

Has he been killed in his cell yet?

Staph infection likes this.
  16. The Merchant

The Merchant Brown Belt

I'm asking you to prove the two judges wrong. They made a claim which obviously carries more weight than some anonymous guy on the net.

All you do is deflect from providing the quotes.

17. Beaver Brownlee

I'm saying the judges took his words out of context and the video proves that. It also proves he only spoke after the sentencing as the first thing he asked the rapists is if they're happy with their sentence.
    The judges claims are bullshit and the video proves that. No me.

Ornife and SyuYuKai like this.
  18. GearSolidMetal

GearSolidMetal I'm here to chew bubblegum and bang your mom. Platinum Member

<LikeReally5><LikeReally5><LikeReally5>

Its amazing what the government-funded press expects us to believe.

Bald1, Gohel and Ornife like this.
  19. SyuYuKai

SyuYuKai Purple Belt

Are you talking about how he is referring to an interview he gave to a member of Generation Identity the day before, and how the MSM dog whistled the doxxing of said GI member and how Tommy simply points out the blatant hypocrisy. Why would you dox someone for a political opinion (GI member) but not for a crime such as pedophilia (Pakistani Muslim rapeist)?

No??

20. KnightTemplar

KnightTemplar Ebony Belt Platinum Member

The 2011 riots resulted in 5 deaths, 190 injured police officers, 3,000 arrests and £200 million in property damage. Sounds fairly spectacular to me.

Ornife likes this.