Social Protests as Tommy Robinson is jailed

It seems having an informed opinion on the Sherdog forum is really a full time job.
I feel like a retard in the stock market. Everyone else knows exactly what's going on and I don't. But I'd better start shouting something.

I feel like a retard in the stock market. Everyone else knows exactly what's going on and I don't. But I'd better start shouting something.
They don't either. No one does. Anyone that tries to tell you they have it figured out has a big gamble going on that they are trying to convince themselves on.

Rememeber I said this when you read me talking about how amazing bitcoin is in different threads...

Not necessarily aimed at you, but rather ranting..
Lots of heroes throughout history were drunken, violent unsavory men. The meek and mild, and those who always follow the rules tend to run and hide when shit goes down.

The expectation of purity for our public figures is pure idiocy. We're all flawed apes. In this story, viewed as a hole it's clear as day who any decent human being should get behind. The Islamic rapists and the government that protected them for decades, or the drunken hooligan who had the balls to speak up?

The government that promoted this PC culture that allowed, nay promoted, looking the other way should be begging TR and the thousands of girls raped for forgiveness. Not jailing the most visible person who spoke out against it at great cost. Actions have consequences and the UK government as a whole is more culpable than TR for this mess.

Thousands of girls raped over decades and people are more pissed at Yaxly for handling it in a dumbass manner than those looking the other way? The fuck outta here.

Where is the thousand of girls over 20+ years (Decades) coming from? They covered up christian mass rapist/necrofilliac Jimmy Saville , they convicted 29 people in this latest case. One of the guys who got 12 years had a possibility of a mistrial and a dismissed jury out of the live feed debacle.

The problem is the amount of mis-informed folk speaking. This forum is almost 100% bereft of fact checking.

Where is the thousand of girls over 20+ years (Decades) coming from? They covered up christian mass rapist/necrofilliac Jimmy Saville , they convicted 29 people in this latest case. One of the guys who got 12 years had a possibility of a mistrial and a dismissed jury out of the live feed debacle.

The problem is the amount of mis-informed folk speaking. This forum is almost 100% bereft of fact checking.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rotherham_child_sexual_exploitation_scandal

Saville should have been fed to pigs, along with all sexual predators.

I'm loving the Tommy Robinson Winston Churchill comparisons. Passed them on bit as they are high humour.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rotherham_child_sexual_exploitation_scandal

Saville should have been fed to pigs, along with all sexual predators.

Instead he was a guest of Margaret thatchers at christmas and an advisor to the heir to the throne. Listen the UK has a bad problem, from the private schools to the churches to the dodgy going ons at kincora.

I'm away to read the report by "In October 2013 Rotherham Council commissioned Professor Alexis Jay, a former chief social work adviser to the Scottish government, to conduct an independent inquiry into its handling of child-sexual-exploitation reports since 1997" written by compatriot.

but it sounds it's as bad as you described. So cheers for informing me.

I thought we were just talking about the particular 29 cases in court at that time.

Lol, Let me make sure I have this right. “Tommy Robinson” intentionally broke the law (again) and was charged accordingly (again) and is facing some jail time (again). But this time he’s calling his jail time a “death sentence” and is asking the leader of another nation to grant him asylum?

J.K.-Simmons-Laugh.gif

This guy is such a con artist, always has been (it’s documented). It’s unfathomable that anybody is unable to see it.

Don't forget, he also really loathes empty shitposts, and wants this place to clean it's act up and get rid of posters who engage in that kind of tomfoolery...
Coming from you, the guy who wants threads that mention White racists to be dumped, but says nothing about all the threads from righties attacking Blacks, gays, transgender, immigrants etc..

Coming from you, the guy who wants threads that mention White racists to be dumped, but says nothing about all the threads from righties attacking Blacks, gays, transgender, immigrants etc..

Lies will get you nowhere. I protest shit threads, period. It's not my fault that 99% of your threads fall under that description.

If Tommy Robinson is so beloved in the north of England why did he lose his deposit in the elections he stood in. He got something like a 2% share of the vote.

Lies will get you nowhere. I protest shit threads, period. It's not my fault that 99% of your threads fall under that description.

No you protest threads that mention White racists, like the one about that White dad harassing the Black man outside an apartment building in San Franciso, while the White dad's son was pleading with his dad to leave the Black guy alone. You saw that thread and came in and said "Dump" .

But you never exhibit such opposition to threads by righties that paint immigrants, Blacks, transgender, gays, liberals, etc... in a negative light. So who the heck is lying now?

Here is the thread and you wanting it dumped
https://forums.sherdog.com/threads/...his-friends-apartment.3984631/#post-153357587

Last edited:
If Tommy Robinson is so beloved in the north of England why did he lose his deposit in the elections he stood in. He got something like a 2% share of the vote.
He’s not. It’s just with the chavs and those on the dole who think it’s the foreigners stopping them getting jobs even though they won’t do the cleaner jobs because they are below them.

No you protest threads that mention White racists, like the one about that White dad harassing the Black man outside an apartment building in San Franciso, while the White dad's son was pleading with his dad to leave the Black guy alone. You saw that thread and came in and said "Dump" .

Yeah, because it's a shitty anecdotal thread. The "random guy did something today" threads, are material for the dump. They usually end up in the dump as well. I guess you think the mod staff are just a bunch of racists too.

All this is is a bunch of pent up gotten to from you. Again, not my fault you make shitty threads.

Yeah, because it's a shitty anecdotal thread. The "random guy did something today" threads, are material for the dump. They usually end up in the dump as well. I guess you think the mod staff are just a bunch of racists too.

All this is is a bunch of pent up gotten to from you. Again, not my fault you make shitty threads.

There have been a lot of incidents about White people harassing Black people for mundane things, so that incident follows a trend.

How telling you have no opposition to all the threads about Blacks, immigrants, transgender activism etc.. How come none of those are "anecdotal"

You were the one gotten to in that thread since you wanted it Dumped. Any thread that talks about White Nationalism and racists in a bad light is a "shitty thread " to you , for obvious reasons.

There have been a lot of incidents about White people harassing Black people for mundane things, so that incident follows a trend.

And where did the thread end up? Oh' yeah, the dump.

Again, I protest shitty threads in general, and have about a 96% accuracy rate for recognizing them as such. Not my fault that Liberals make the bulk of them.

You're just gotten to. Anybody can see this.

Back