Social Protests as Tommy Robinson is jailed

Alright, I listened and this is what he said.

1) He would stop the immigration of Muslims
2) He would allow no more Mosques to be built
3) He would now allow Sharia Law

But, this may be deceiving as the question was never heard. We had to rely on a 3rd party commentator to tell us what the question actually was. Why did they edit out the question he was responding to? How do we even know if the context is right? I question the moderator, because they commit massive logical fallacies throughout and are more interested in attacking him than honesty. Right after the portion you claimed was "racist" the moderator then plays an aired interview and claims the exact same questions were asked, but they weren't the same questions at all. This piece is filled with crap and is not honest.
You can hear the question in the background. Essentially he's asked what he'd do if he had political power and that's his answer. You also skipped over the part where he claims that the EDL will hold the entire Muslim community responsible for another terrorist attack and also says he would disregard the human rights of Muslims.

Just be honest man, you were never open to being convinced on this point.

But didn’t you make an alternate sherdog account and use it to call this account “racist”? You got publicly called out for it by a mod.

Why’d you do that? What narrative were you trying to manufacture by attacking yourself (and then arguing with yourself) with a fake account?
What?!?
<{MindBrown}>
Someone actually did this?

Child enemas of peace
iCWOGrq.gif

Your entire post is #1 bullshit and you don't know what you're talking about.

My only suggestion to you would be to pick better idols lol
Your entire post is #1 laziness. Which of course is the #1 affliction of today’s left.

The guy shou be knighted, not jailed.

Yeah, he's a shit disturbing pain in the ass who's been on the wrong side of the law more than a few times, but significant changes are seldom brought by innocents who play it safe. And the UK needed significant changes. I hope no harm comes to him, but if he's made into a martyr then be prepared for riots. If I was in the UK I'd be protesting right now as well.

He's not just against Islam as an "ideology", he is bigoted against Muslim in general. If I had to bet he is probably racist against Pakistanis but he is not as open about that.

Tommy Robinson boasts about scoring drugs and proclaims himself 'king of whole Islam race', in newly emerged video
Bizarre footage shows EDL founder using racial slur and saying he had to call to 'Benjamin Netanf***ing blah'

“He is seen describing a taxi driver as a “little p**i who drives a car”

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/...Social&utm_source=Facebook#Echobox=1550056841

Tommy Robinson boasts about scoring drugs and proclaims himself 'king of whole Islam race', in newly emerged video
Bizarre footage shows EDL founder using racial slur and saying he had to call to 'Benjamin Netanf***ing blah'

“He is seen describing a taxi driver as a “little p**i who drives a car”

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/...Social&utm_source=Facebook#Echobox=1550056841
Maybe someone can remind @Tommy Robinson that Islam is not a race.

This guy's trash, even Farage looks down on him. I can respect Nigel for having some standards at least.

The guy shou be knighted, not jailed.

Yeah, he's a shit disturbing pain in the ass who's been on the wrong side of the law more than a few times, but significant changes are seldom brought by innocents who play it safe. And the UK needed significant changes. I hope no harm comes to him, but if he's made into a martyr then be prepared for riots. If I was in the UK I'd be protesting right now as well.
He's a violent criminal, a fraud, and he even entered the US illegally so he's also an alien. Complete trash, like I said even Mr.Brexit himself Farage shits on the clown. Seems like some people whine about Antifa, talk about designating them a terrorist group, then turn around and support this street thug convict. He's bragging about being able to score coke in any country, real martyr ya got there.

Can't expect standards from the left if your bar lets someone like Tommy through, Nigel knows that.

Now I'm not saying Tommy Robinson is MLK, but comparing the speculation of what would have been the violent consequences of each of their murders in prison, in each of their eras, as leaders of movements.

MLK's murder would have been very very very bad.
Tommy Robinson's murder would be very very bad.
Yea......tommeh is the leader of a "movement" .....<Dany07>" I have a dream that one day Chelsea and arsenal firms can get back to kicking the shit out of each other, and not have to form incoherent mobs on a Saturday" an mp was murdered by a raving nutter who subscribed to Tommy's little circus, it caused widespread grief and condemnation, if yaxley Lennon bought it, it would result in shrugs all round

First, memes are shitposts that don't deserve earnest treatment, and yet they wonderfully serve to reveal certain posters' true north. Second, I have no patience for the "contempt" defense when that itself stems from a gag order on the press extending beyond the courtroom to what was already public knowledge. Third, I could always revisit the Nazi pug if I wanted remind everyone that speech is in fact criminalized in the UK, even "jokes", like the one he himself told, haha! This oppression comes distinctly from one side.

Yeah, your defense of "natural" unnatural hairstyles on the grounds of racism indicates that you're losing it. Come back to the center. Don't get tilted on the rack.

England and Scotland have completely different legal systems. There is no UK legal system when the political Union happened between Scotland and England Scotland retained her justice system.

The pug incident is a black eye on Scottish "justice", some arsehole sheriff from Airdrie. It doesn't reflect on English justice though as two different discrete systems.

I am have not gone through this thread, but I have asked repeatedly in the past about Tommy Robinson for those claiming he is a "racsit" to provide some statements, videos, etc. from him that support the claim. To date, I have not seen anything. I will not castigate the man without evidence as the Leftist/Globalist seem to label everything they don't like as evil of some sort, often with no evidence.

Tommy Robinson is not racist.... change my mind.

He's prejudiced only see him outside trials for certain demographs but when EDL member Leigh McMillan is getting 17 years for grooming he is nowhere to be seen, same with other members being pedo's in fact the organisation covered it up.

The reason he does this isn;t really cause he is racist but because he wants to start a race war in Europe, much like Anders Brevik wanted too as well. They cite similiar philosophy.

Tommy's brains is a man that goes by the name Alan Lake but weirdly he also doesn't use his real name. Which is Alan Ayling.

Of course if you want a race war you just pick a side i guess and then you don't need to think or research anything yourself, you guys only use is to line up in ranks and die.

Quilliam denies having paid Tommy but honestly Tommy's story sounds more believable given his subsequent actions. I don't know that Nawaz is that bad of a guy, I think he's at worst a self aggrandizing, social climber type and he's calculated that pandering outside the Muslim community is more fruitful for him than pandering to it. Not really someone I pay much mind to nowadays though.

What skinhead? Haven't followed Harris' podcast in years.

Ah Quilliam nothing to do with British security services at all.

"The list was drawn up for Charles Farr, the director general of the Office for Security and Counter-Terrorism (OSCT), a directorate of the Home Office. Farr is a former senior intelligence officer.

It was sent to him in June by the Quilliam Foundation, a counter-extremism thinktank which has received about £1m in government funding.

Quilliam was co-founded by Ed Husain and Maajid Nawaz, former activists in the radical Islamist party Hizb ut-Tahrir. Critics of the foundation accused it of McCarthyite smear tactics and branded its claims ridiculous. The foundation declined repeated requests for comment."

https://www.theguardian.com/uk/2010/aug/04/quilliam-foundation-list-alleged-extremism

Its quite questionable if Tommy's account of his past is more inaccurate than the government-funded British media's reports about his past.

But when I say 'riots' I'm not referring to riots like BLM or a celebration after winning an NBA championship, the targets of the English riots would be more focused than random businesses, but government property and buildings.

London rioted a few years back when someone was killed, it wasn't as spectacular as folk across the pond seem to think it will be.

Back