Props to Arlovski....

GAR

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
For being the only man to TKO Roy Nelson, Roy has fought some great HW's and none of them really rocked Nelson, they did beat him up, but not the way Arlovski did.

Sure, but that fight will always leave a bad taste in my mouth because of that BS stand up.

For being the only man to TKO Roy Nelson, Roy has fought some great HW's and none of them really rocked Nelson, they did beat him up, but not the way Arlovski did.

Arlovski was before Nelson went to Thailand and got a chin transplant.

And props to Datsik for being the first man to finish Arlovski. It's such a shame he didn't go to the UFC.

Sure, but that fight will always leave a bad taste in my mouth because of that BS stand up.

Was about to say exactly this. Roy was dominating the fight and was taken out of the position he worked for because the crowd was booing and arlovski was the bigger name at the time.

Was about to say exactly this. Roy was dominating the fight and was taken out of the position he worked for because the crowd was booing and arlovski was the bigger name at the time.

They wanted AA/Fedor. Roy would have won if not for that ridiculous stand up imo. That was some bullshit.

Wasn't Daksik a Neo Nazi?

One day walking to work two of the local papers had his fat ginger face on the cover. He came here to seek political asylum after breaking out of some kind of psychiatric ward in russia.
Contacted some kind of neo nazi organization here, then turned himself in at police station, armed.
Dude's nuttier than squirrel poo.

You mean Nelson had a career before TUF? And who is this Arlovski?

People over blow the Roy/AA stand up and act as if Roy had a kimura sunk in when they were stood up. When in fact Arlovski had already escaped and Roy was just doing nothing. While i don't agree with the stand up, i don't see how Roy doing nothing in side control was any indication that he was on his way to winning the fight for sure. The round probably would have ended and Arlovski would have KO'd him in the third.

They wanted AA/Fedor. Roy would have won if not for that ridiculous stand up imo. That was some bullshit.

Couldn't agree more. AA has heavy hands, so I guess you never know, but didn't Nelson have side control? I think I'm remembering correctly. Complete bush league stand up.

I don't think Arlovski would be able to take on Nelson now that he's improved his game.

http://www.sherdog.com/fighter/Viacheslav-Datsik-2984

So a Neo-Nazi who's only got 5 wins to 7 losses according to Sherdog

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Viacheslav_Datsik

or 6 wins to 11 losses according to wikipedia.

Should've been in the UFC?

That's even more dumb than saying Ryo Chonan should've been in the UFC cuz he subbed Anderson Silva.

you know who should of been in the ufc Masakatsu Funaki victories over numerous MMA champions such as Ken Shamrock, Frank Shamrock, Guy Mezger, Yuki Kondo, Minoru Suzuki and Bas Rutten Semmy Schilt

I don't think Roy was going to get it. But it was a little quick, but so was Vitor vs Rumble. But I guess Roy has different weight issues that are more fan friendly.:D

yep, he hits you clean you usually drop, knocked out big ben too who has a great chin..

arlovski should be back in the ufc. he left on a three fight win streak, last few years wins over werdum, big ben, nelson.

Even that was a questionable stoppage if I remember right.

Back