Props to Arlovski....

Sure, but that fight will always leave a bad taste in my mouth because of that BS stand up.

That standup was so bogus. I hope Big Country gets a rematch as soon as they bring AA in.

Just saw AA won again. That's fantastic!
Now I want to see him and Nelson fight INSIDE the UFC (something I never thought I'd say during TUF 10

harhar been awhile since I have seen the flipping ginger datsik mentioned.

Was about to say exactly this. Roy was dominating the fight and was taken out of the position he worked for because the crowd was booing and arlovski was the bigger name at the time.

Lol at Roy dominating that fight. that stand up has become a myth that people just repeat despite not even watching it.

The stand up happened in the first then the 2nd rd started where Roy had plenty of time to get it back to the mat but couldn't because AA lit his ass up.

Let's be honest, the fight was stopped as Rothwell was getting up to his feet and defending himself. Arlovski actually put him out.

he wasn't defending at all and Cain was beating him up the entire fight. no need to have let it continue.

Arlovski never put Ben out either.

props indeed. I do think Carwin and Hunt could knock him out too though.

o_O I don't think so bro

x3xv0p.jpg

Arlovski landed the same combo Nelson finished Mitrione with last. Aside from the inside leg kick, uppercut followed by a left hook and then the right. Roy was out son, looked he was just rolling out of a nice slumber by the time he was on the floor.

You posted the clean edited gif.
Here is the real thing
bigmactogobulletproof.gif

Back