Pro Wrestling Promo Tournament

Sexy

hold me like water in your hands
@Titanium
Reaction score
The one true tournament to crown the best of them all.

How many promos do you guys want to put in here? 64? 32? 16? 8? I think we need to go with at least 16.

Definietely need different regions. Off the top my head the Rhodes , Flair, Rock, and Punk (just kidding about Punk) are probably good region names.

Please nominate promos.

I'll see what I can find

I think we just put them out there. lets see if we can even come up with 64.

I'll see what I can find

I think we just put them out there. lets see if we can even come up with 64.

Oh, definitely. Also, if you want to provide any background, that works.

[YT]w_tI6n1frZY[/YT]

[YT]P-90zDjjAmo[/YT]

[YT]3kIicuwCpy8[/YT]

I wish I could find them all, there are several other great heel promos he cut against Tommy Dreamer and Mikey Whipwreck during his "anti-hardcore" phase. He also cut some powerful promos as Mankind in the WWE, including the infamous sit-down interview with Jim Ross.

Superstar Billy Graham needs to be a region, will post videos some nominations when I get home from work.

Macho Man (my favorite wrestler eva) had a ton of amazing promos, though none made sense. Cream of the Crop and Danger Zone are some of my personal favorites from Savage.

Jericho's promos in 2008 were pretty cool too.

Hahaha I will never forget that moment when Y2J debuted. One of the best debuts in history. I like how he mispronounces words.

I can't believe everyone has over looked the best promo of all time, it was only very recently.

I can't believe everyone has over looked the best promo of all time, it was only very recently.

Thought you were gonna post ADR and Orton promos for a minute.

Those Hollywood Rock promo's show how good heel King was on commentary.
"They're mother-canuckers JR!"

I say we pit same superstar promos against each other. Rock, Cena, Punk, Flair, Austin have all had multiple great promos. I say we put them against one another in the first round so we narrow down which promo is each guys best. I dont want the elite 8 to promos from only like 3 guys.

Also, 4 regions, pre attitude era, attitude era, pg era, and outside promotions. If we have to make one section bigger than the others and narrow it down until we can continue with the tourney.

Split into different categories.

Funny? Serious? Feud-related? Debuts? Overselling/overacting (Cena and Punk tied at #1)?

I say we pit same superstar promos against each other. Rock, Cena, Punk, Flair, Austin have all had multiple great promos. I say we put them against one another in the first round so we narrow down which promo is each guys best. I dont want the elite 8 to promos from only like 3 guys.

Also, 4 regions, pre attitude era, attitude era, pg era, and outside promotions. If we have to make one section bigger than the others and narrow it down until we can continue with the tourney.

This is probably a good idea.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back