Prince Harry hints that his mother was murdered and that’s the reason for his split:

Garnet_StrongerThanYou

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
https://www.google.ca/amp/s/www.tim...rfaces-after-stepping-back-from-royal-duties/

“My mother taught me a set of values which I will always try to uphold despite the roles that the job sometimes entails but I think I will always defend my family, and now I have a family to protect. Everything that she went through was wrong and that's not me being paranoid, that's just me not wanting a repeat of the past,” said Harry during the interview.

This guy is actually a pretty decent human being in my opinion. Had the balls to marry a black girl and distance himself from a powerful abusive family.

His mother was murdered no doubt
And his Uncle is a nonce

I do not blame him one bit

https://www.google.ca/amp/s/www.tim...rfaces-after-stepping-back-from-royal-duties/

“My mother taught me a set of values which I will always try to uphold despite the roles that the job sometimes entails but I think I will always defend my family, and now I have a family to protect. Everything that she went through was wrong and that's not me being paranoid, that's just me not wanting a repeat of the past,” said Harry during the interview.

This guy is actually a pretty decent human being in my opinion. Had the balls to marry a black girl and distance himself from a powerful abusive family.

55F13F68-E4B6-4C6B-8650-C500DA16F345.jpeg.jpg

I am sorry to hear about Megan’s death in a car accident next week.

You, CNN, and the Coli riding hard to shit on and bring the monarch down. <45>

Y'all had zero interest in this marriage beforehand, other than refer to her as a white woman who betrayed her race because she married a white man. Now with the opportunity arising, that's all that's being talked about, and are diving on the monarchy like rabid dogs. Let's bring these white colonizing white supremacist motherfuckers down! ;)

You, CNN, and the Coli riding hard to shit on and bring the monarch down. <45>

Y'all had zero interest in this marriage beforehand, other than refer to her as a white woman who betrayed her race because she married a white man. Now with the opportunity arising, that's all that's being talked about, and are diving on the monarchy like rabid dogs. Let's bring these white colonizing white supremacist motherfuckers down! ;)

<{Joewithit}>

Ive liked him since he was caught partying with strippers in Las Vegas.

Dianna wasn’t murdered she was playfully teased to death; British tabloids are just kidding around jeeZ

I'm already sick of this Nazi and his 2bit actress wife being in my city

They know there's a reckoning coming and they're trying to get ahead of it.

Fuck royalty around the world

He’s going to be killed off soon. Bank on it.

giphy.gif

“The balls to marry a black woman”

Being a fire fighter takes balls, marring a very attractive woman does not.

He's referring to the British tabloid press. They've famously been known to yell through the letterbox, "if you don't talk to us we'll make it up!"

“The balls to marry a black woman”

Being a fire fighter takes balls, marring a very attractive woman does not.
harry shades.jpg
boom.gif
The first to marry a black woman, a sexy, 'murican divorcee at that. Flew combat missions in Afghanistan. Takes on the Royals and the tabloids both. Bow down to the true King's big, ginger balls!

Seriously, Canada should just name Harry and Meg as their sovereigns and start a new dynasty.

View attachment 709771

The first to marry a black woman, a sexy, 'murican divorcee at that. Flew combat missions in Afghanistan. Takes on the Royals and the tabloids both. Bow down to the true King's big, ginger balls!

Seriously, Canada should just name Harry and Meg as their sovereigns and start a new dynasty.

That’s great, he’s still a soulless monster.

Back