Prime Mike Tyson vs Francis Ngannou in a street fight

OnePunchBrawler

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
In a street fight at a club or bar outside on the street who is winning a street fight, Mike tyson in his prime or Francis ngannou ?

Mike tyson is 5'10, and 220lbs in his prime

Francis ngannou is 6'5, and 270lbs

In a street fight at a club or bar outside on the street who is winning a street fight, Mike tyson in his prime or Francis ngannou ?

Mike tyson is 5'10, and 220lbs in his prime

Francis ngannou is 6'5, and 270lbs
You want everyone to say frank <Lmaoo>
Franks not 6'5 either

streetfight?

tyson by avalanche.

ngannou has no chance grappling someone whos 1st instinct in the clinch is to chomp.

So, I guess I'll be the one to point out TS misusing the Shoop prefix.

Accuracy is the difference. Ngannou throws wide looping punches hoping to connect. Prime Tyson could hit you where he wanted when he wanted, and there was nothing you could do to prevent it.

larry holmes whould have annilated nnganou in a street fight

Tyson by FAR!! Ngannou prefers to stand, he wouldnt force a take down. Tyson with 4oz gloves probably kills Ngannou.

streetfight?

tyson by avalanche.

ngannou has no chance grappling someone whos 1st instinct in the clinch is to chomp.
I don't know, I heard Ngannou has some pretty good ear movement.

The problem with these "street fight" things is the number of variables. Is this literally on the street or in a crowded bar? Or maybe it's on a softer surface (grass or on a beach) where fighters have more room to move around. Whoever takes the first swing could make a big difference, and the first swing could be a sucker punch...or there could be a surprise takedown from Ngannou. Everyone envisions their ideal scenario but it could vary a lot.

Back