Prem Lea Thread 2019/20 v.31 - Farewell to a Legend

Status
Not open for further replies.
Virus was contracted at Emirates, no doubt in my mind. Head to the most modern football stadium in the world and clear your cache. It's right in your area. @Chules can guide you, his father in law will have the details.
You should visit London and watch a game at the Champagne Lane with us one day! Tour on us. COYS.

@Carl Drogo

Announcement:

You, Expressions and Baemy’s dad have converted me into following Spurs

fa cup looms! Trofee Mourinho bless

This is a fucking football thread @FadeLess. Save this Kobe shit for the SBBC.

There I've said it.

Proper mascots tho

Kobe’s performance in a 2-4 away win at Stoke while tearing his achilles will go down in infamy

guys

george got battered again by another cat ffs

scratched all on his face

guys a pussy!!

you and your genderless friends are babying him and need to train him to fight better, making him soft

need to put him in an accelerated course before it’s too late, perhaps it will unlock his true power

Lmao

EOL8CUSWsAAuZ20.jpg

you and your genderless friends are babying him and need to train him to fight better, making him soft

need to put him in an accelerated course before it’s too late, perhaps it will unlock his true power

If Chules will cover the cost, I'll ship Dat Cat Welbz out for a private seminar.

If Chules will cover the cost, I'll ship Dat Cat Welbz out for a private seminar.

how much will it cost? and how long can Welbz stay??

Zsslqzx.jpg

P2xo4Pn.jpg

serves him right, lmao, he could've killed me

how much will it cost? and how long can Welbz stay??

Zsslqzx.jpg

P2xo4Pn.jpg

serves him right, lmao
3,000 USD, You should manage post-brexit.
As long as you want, now that the UK is a US Colony.

George is a handsome bastard, looks like my first cat, Maggie (Scottish gran got her for me, named her after Thatcher)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back