Prem Lea Thread 2019/20 v.31 - Farewell to a Legend

Status
Not open for further replies.
Safe to assume you followed with yeah well i am a spastic so fuck off you cunt.
?
No he was old as fuck

prob a WW2 vet imo

The things he’s seen!

haven't thought of something yet lol, prob food somewhere innit

gonna find out when she's free on Saturday.

If she's free after work we'll have to do something in the evening, if she's free on the weekend we'll do something then!
give her a rose + buy her a pair of earrings or a perfume. :p

Got signed off for placement! :D

guy was a legend and really nice lol

give her a rose + buy her a pair of earrings or a perfume. :p
Wot perfume do u recommend

I’ve got offered some work shifts over this upcoming week so I don’t mind getting her something good lol

Fried chicken scent perfume
yummyummyumm2084dc0c8e350d7e.gif

what a pussy

Lol

Last edited:
@UVee thanks again for ya help the other day, but it still won’t work in any of my devices through Bt. Even after I ignore the warnings, It says the authenticity of the received data could not be verified and I should contact the site owners

Also, it is the https one and it’s only on the forums. I’d guess there are a bunch of BT broadband users with the same issue.

Can you let some other mods know? Mans out here having to post on his phone.

Lastly, it’s happening on both Firefox and chrome

Cheers

@UVee thanks again for ya help the other day, but it still won’t work in any of my devices through Bt. Even after I ignore the warnings, It says the authenticity of the received data could not be verified and I should contact the site owners

Also, it is the https one and it’s only on the forums. I’d guess there are a bunch of BT broadband users with the same issue.

Cheers

BT moving mad.

I'm with BT as well, haven't had an issue. Does the same happen using incognito mode?

BT moving mad.

I'm with BT as well, haven't had an issue. Does the same happen using incognito mode?

You mean private browser? If so, yes, sadly.

It works fine at work but anything connected to my WiFi at home just gets blocked. It’s the only site too. Mad

Cheers

Virus was contracted at Emirates, no doubt in my mind. Head to the most modern football stadium in the world and clear your cache. It's right in your area. @Chules can guide you, his father in law will have the details.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back