Prem Lea Thread 2019/20 v.31 - Farewell to a Legend

Status
Not open for further replies.
Imposter imo. There is only one.
6GnadKy.gif
Müller is such a piece of trash

(and Pepe as well)

Who can they even sign now, free agents?

Pretty sure anyone can still sign a free agent.

Barca can sign anyone.

Poor souls would have to rely on Messi, Griezeman and Fati otherwise.

TBF they were blindsided by that Suarez injury at the start of January.......

Pretty sure anyone can still sign a free agent.

Barca can sign anyone.

Poor souls would have to rely on Messi, Griezeman and Fati otherwise.

TBF they were blindsided by that Suarez injury at the start of January.......
Like Daspy and Deffs said before, it has to be a player within La Liga.

Aha.

Still seems farcical.
I agree that its unfair in relation to other leagues, but this is the rule in La Liga and so every Spanish club from La Liga or Segunda can benefit from, if needed and if circumstances are met.

La Liga transfer rules dictate that teams can sign cover outside the transfer window in exceptional circumstances.
In order to bring in a new player while the transfer window is closed, teams are required to 'unregister' one of their injured players.

That player must be ruled out for a minimum of five months, while the team would need to inform LaLiga of the serious injury in question no more than 20 days after its occurrence.

Dembele is that player and, if 'unregistered', the French forward would not be able to feature for the remainder of the season regardless of whether he makes a miraculous recovery.

Once a team have decided to apply for an emergency deal, they must put their case to a medical commission, with a decision then made in the space of around three days.

Clubs may only sign emergency players from LaLiga or Segunda - or players who are currently unattached.
{<shrug}

Now he's ready. Better late that never I guess. But if you need someone to constantly hold your hand and tell you that you're doing a good job on the pitch before you actually do a good job on the pitch, maybe you're in the wrong league and on the wrong team with some of the most critical fans. Or... maybe I read that tweet wrong

Eric Bailly is certainly getting a red card, or scoring an own goal, in this game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back