Prem Lea Thread 2019/20 v.31 - Farewell to a Legend

Status
Not open for further replies.
3,000 USD, You should manage post-brexit.
As long as you want, now that the UK is a US Colony.

George is a handsome bastard, looks like my first cat, Maggie (Scottish gran got her for me, named her after Thatcher)

3000 USD?! Make it 30 please

and I know! He's just a very thick cat lol. We all say he's schizophrenic

3,000 USD, You should manage post-brexit.
As long as you want, now that the UK is a US Colony.

George is a handsome bastard, looks like my first cat, Maggie (Scottish gran got her for me, named her after Thatcher)
Baby speeit feeling any better?

Oreo is rolling in his grave seeing a fellow cis biracial male feline being used as the neighborhood punching bag

@UVee thanks again for ya help the other day, but it still won’t work in any of my devices through Bt. Even after I ignore the warnings, It says the authenticity of the received data could not be verified and I should contact the site owners

Also, it is the https one and it’s only on the forums. I’d guess there are a bunch of BT broadband users with the same issue.

Can you let some other mods know? Mans out here having to post on his phone.

Lastly, it’s happening on both Firefox and chrome

Cheers

Do you use an anti-virus that's not Windows? Try turning it off. Make sure your browsers are up to date

I posted it in the mod booth.

how much will it cost? and how long can Welbz stay??

Zsslqzx.jpg

P2xo4Pn.jpg

serves him right, lmao, he could've killed me

"He needs it so he doesn't kill as many mice and birds", cracked me up.

It's also probably how the OG cats find him and beat the brakes off his jingly ass

It's also probably how the OG cats find him and beat the brakes off his jingly ass
{<jordan}

my cat at home home would fuck him up too

TJPTFTU.jpg

she's a fighter, she fights foxes

@UVee

first the dog, now the horse ffs

dat look in his eye imo

84767164_2944420952248029_5511133083098677248_n.jpg

@Deffid I’m a thread behind, what type of midfielder is Reyna?
Haven't seen that much of him yet. The obvious comparison is Pulisic, so that makes it easy. Reyna likes to play more centrally while Pulisic is imo more of a winger. Technically he's said to be quite a bit better than Pulisic, his passing looks a bit better too. However he is also far slower and overall less athletic, but he can improve there as he is just 17 and at least not a fatty at heart like Götze.

Reus just got injured and will be out at least a month, so we will definitely see more from Reyna now. :)

He looks like he's ready to
pounce!
<{Joewithit}>

even when ur like 90 and hopefully not with alzheimers, and u see the word pounce, ur gonna lol and remember this thread

haha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back