Prem Lea Thread 2019/20 v.31 - Farewell to a Legend

Status
Not open for further replies.
'Harvey's penis looks like it has been sewn back on and he has no testicles', model tells Weinstein rape trial jury, after it sees pictures of him naked

<{Joewithit}>

@Jimmy McGill ur name harvey?

Give your Tinder account details and i get you a date.
<JonesLaugh>

my account is closed now lol.

tinder bless tho. what did people do before it? surreal

'Harvey's penis looks like it has been sewn back on and he has no testicles', model tells Weinstein rape trial jury, after it sees pictures of him naked

<{Joewithit}>

@Jimmy McGill ur name harvey?
yes, but at least I wasn't halfway through my 3rd decade of life before I stuck it in a woman's fanny.....<BC1>

yes, but at least I wasn't halfway through my 3rd decade of life before I stuck it in a woman's fanny.....<BC1>

avatars-000103095404-g5x2ei-t500x500.jpg

quality > quantity imo

quality ? someone who let you fingerbang her like you were couple of 14 year old kids at a school disco, and 3 fat cows ?<36>

LOL'd

behave, tinderella was fit

lmao.

Good, fuck them. I hate people who are quick on the trigger to honk.
Same method should be applied to customer service. Start yelling and you get new queue number back of the line.
<JonesLaugh>

Got asked to speak to a patient and get him to fill in a mental state quiz and the guy goes “why you asking me to do this, I’m not a spastic”

lol

<{chips}>

Last edited:
Got asked to speak to a patient and get him to fill in a mental state quiz and the guy goes “why you asking me to do this, I’m not a spastic”

lol

<{chips}>
Safe to assume you followed with yeah well i am a spastic so fuck off you cunt.
?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back