Crime Pregnant woman shot to death in road rage incident after deliberately hitting motorcyclist

LOL at all the failed wanna be lawyers on here - dude won’t get anytime and that lady DEFINITELY got what she deserved. My biggest takeaway is that why TF she pull a gun and not know how to use it? That sounds like a motherfucking death wish, especially in a place like Florida.

Shitty deal for the pregnant lady but as someone who commutes to work on a motorcycle daily, Im fucking something up you attack me with your car on the road.

Those people are cucked fucking pussies that should be ashamed if they have the audacity to think of themselves as men.

For non-cunts, the obvious course of action is to follow this dumb cunt home and make sure the police arrive at the bitches place after she committed a violent crime and fled the scene.

God damn you sound like a cunt...probably drive shit scooter and harass women fleening home after being "assaulted"

Sure, that titilates. But the facts overwhelm the emotional appeal. Bitch committed crime, thought getting home made here safe like it was baseball, confronted victims with a brandished firearm, got got. This ain't some pro-victim shithole like NY or CA. In FL they don't coddle criminals like this broad. SYG = righteous shoot. Case closed.

After reading more on it, I completely agree.

She did EVERYTHING wrong. She hit him, fled the scene, refused to pull over when asked, and then brought out a firearm and pointed it.

I still hate the fact she was pregnant.

Damn, that's fucked. Without looking into the laws, usually going into your home and bringing out a gun to shoot a guy looking for his son and not threatening violence is a no no. The only threat he made was to take them to court. While castle doctrine usual includes the home and surrounding curtilage, I don't think it's so you can shoot your neighbor who's outside talking shit. It's going to be hard for Kyle to prove he feared for his life when he bowed up face to face with the guy and was pretty much allowing him to try and take it. The reaction of the dudes wife is very bizarre. "I have it on video Kyle, You did that Kyle" as her husband is face down, dying. Like she was more happy she got it on video than sad that he just got shot and is dead.

Agreed on this FL case, pretty clear cut, but it's a pregnant woman so I can see why all the fuss. It's an unfortunate situation.

In any state other than Texas I'd expect the shooter to go to prison. They've got some funky laws though so who knows. Unless you can shoot someone for trespassing, I'm not sure what would get him off the hook.

Agreed on the wife's (or gf's) reaction. Didn't get the impression she really gave a fuck he got plugged.

Dead men tell no tales. I highly doubt the motorcyclist and his henchmen are being honest about the incident. Not a lot of pregnant librarians ramming people for no apparent reason at all and fleeing. If she was this crazy why not ram him again during the chase home?

There's little detail on the inciting incident, but from what I gather the witness in this case was a 3rd party motorist.

She fucked up when she went outside.
Especially if he wasn't on her door step or near her door.

I would need more information bit it sounds like he was justified. That is still going to fuck with his mind even if he was.
He was definitely not justified regardless of her road rage actions. It’ll be interesting to see what the SA wants to do.

God damn you sound like a cunt...probably drive shit scooter and harass women fleening home after being "assaulted"

"Shit scooter"? Something like this?

funny-butt-scoot-dog-gif-11.gif

Luckily there's a witness, so no one is being charged in this stupid game.
---

Investigators said Morales was behind the wheel of a blue Kia when she intentionally hit the motorcycle in the 1400 block of N. Volusia Ave. and then fled the scene, traveling southbound on U.S. Highway 17-92. The motorcyclist and a witness followed Morales to the intersection of 17-92 and Wisconsin Ave, where they attempted to get her to stop.

The motorcyclist and witness continued to follow Morales to her home while also contacting law enforcement, authorities said.

According to police, when Morales arrived at her house, she entered the residence to retrieve a gun and a confrontation took place in the roadway. Morales was shot multiple times by the motorcyclist.

Police said the motorcyclist, who has a concealed weapons permit, remained at the scene and has been cooperating with investigators.

The investigation is ongoing and no one has been charged.

I don't even respond to on-road fuckery after having some lunatic try to run me off the road because I flipped him off after he nearly hit me by veering into my lane without signalling.

Dude followed me for 20 minutes before I pulled into the police station near the place I was living at the time.

This was in Texas, so I'm 100 percent sure he was armed.
You lived in Texas and weren't armed? LMFAO!

Fuck. Sucks for her. She shouldn’t have hit him or fled, he should have called cops and not followed, she should have stayed inside with gun not gone outside and threatened

never engage in road rage. Never ever ever. Always just keep windows up and drive off if you have to
Smart money shoots the guy who followed you home from inside the house.

He was definitely not justified regardless of her road rage actions. It’ll be interesting to see what the SA wants to do.
How in the hell was he not justified? And he hasn't been charged and probably won't be, since it was self defense.

If he followed her and stayed in the road while calling the cops then she got a gun and came out after him he was justified.

If he followed her and stayed in the road while calling the cops then she got a gun and came out after him he was justified.
The fact that he has a third party witness, that also tried to prevent her from fleeing the scene and followed her to her home helps him out quite a lot.

Back