Crime Pregnant woman shot to death in road rage incident after deliberately hitting motorcyclist

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...t-dead-intentionally-rammed-motorcyclist.html

The incident unfolded just around 5.15pm on Saturday when cops received a 911 call reporting a hit-and-run accident, according to police in Orange City, located about 45 miles of Orlando.

Derr, who was not injured, followed Morales's Kia along with witnesses in an effort to prevent her from escaping until police arrived.

They tried to stop Morales from making a turn at a nearby intersection, telling her to stay put until officers responded to the scene, but the woman refused and drove away.

Morales ultimately pulled over in front of her home on the 1000 block of East Wisconsin Avenue, went inside and came back pointing a gun at Derr and the witnesses while they were on the phone with a 911 operator.

Morales also called 911, telling a dispatcher she was being threatened by aggressive men.

'You’re three men. You followed me. Leave me alone,' Morales is heard screaming on the call that was released by the authorities.

Don't humor the lapdog. We could genocide that place tomorrow and the rest of the world wouldn't do shit except clutch their pearls.

oooo-wow.gif

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...t-dead-intentionally-rammed-motorcyclist.html

The incident unfolded just around 5.15pm on Saturday when cops received a 911 call reporting a hit-and-run accident, according to police in Orange City, located about 45 miles of Orlando.

Derr, who was not injured, followed Morales's Kia along with witnesses in an effort to prevent her from escaping until police arrived.

They tried to stop Morales from making a turn at a nearby intersection, telling her to stay put until officers responded to the scene, but the woman refused and drove away.

Morales ultimately pulled over in front of her home on the 1000 block of East Wisconsin Avenue, went inside and came back pointing a gun at Derr and the witnesses while they were on the phone with a 911 operator.

Morales also called 911, telling a dispatcher she was being threatened by aggressive men.

'You’re three men. You followed me. Leave me alone,' Morales is heard screaming on the call that was released by the authorities.

There you go, bud. Self-defense on the part of the motorcyclist. Her playing the victim rings as hollow as the Georgia jogger murderers' claims.

I don't like it.

I don't like it.

She was scared enough to call 911 herself, but why the fuck did she walk outside with a gun? Stay inside if you're fearing for your safety.

In any event, she won't be telling her side of the story so unless a witness really goes sideways I think the story will be over.

Anyway, luckily everyone had a gun else this could have been a real tragedy.

She was scared enough to call 911 herself, but why the fuck did she walk outside with a gun? Stay inside if you're fearing for your safety.

Look at you all asking questions and shit.

<seedat>

I ask questions about why someone would pursue them home, I ask questions about why that person came out with a gun.

Perfect! Now apply facts vs. conjecture to the law. Then tell me how you conclude anything but self-defense on the part of the guy who survived her armed aggression.

Perfect! Now apply facts vs. conjecture to the law. Then tell me how you conclude anything but self-defense on the part of the guy who survived her armed aggression.

Your painful and arrogant tone aside, point out where I said it wasn't self defence in this thread. I said we're missing facts. I've commented that following her home was a mistake and that she may have feared for her life.

Following her home was a mistake. She did fear for her life since she called 9-11 herself.

Reactions: Isa
Your painful and arrogant tone aside, point out where I said it wasn't self defence in this thread. I said we're missing facts.

I'm arrogant? You're the dude trying to apply your own hometown values to shit half a planet away. Fuck off with that bullshit. Nobody in America cares what you think. You get that, right?

I'm arrogant? You're the dude trying to apply your own hometown values to shit half a planet away. Fuck off with that bullshit. Nobody in America cares what you think. You get that, right?

Stop replying then if you're so fucking sensitive.

Reactions: Isa
Stop replying then if you're so fucking sensitive.

You're the cunt crying cuz you got corrected. If you need someone to coddle your ignorance then don't come to the WR. I was very nice and you just couldn't hand that facts don't align with your feelings and acted the dick. You're the arrogant one here. Pretending you know shit you don't.

You're the cunt crying cuz you got corrected. If you need someone to coddle your ignorance then don't come to the WR. I was very nice and you just couldn't hand that facts don't align with your feelings and acted the dick. You're the arrogant one here. Pretending you know shit you don't.

relax, sheesh

chill the fuck out

Stupid game played. Prize won.

This seems to be the natural equilibrium of a society that encourages gun ownership as the best form of protection, and the right, nay duty, to not de-escalate any situation but to meet insult with insults, and force with more force. Sounds like either party could at any point have made a better life decision, and now their lives are done or ruined.

Violent felon attacks victim again and gets shot.

Sounds like a win to me

Back