Violence/Genocide: Do not condone violence or genocide on a person or group of people. You are free to attack a person or groups ideas but you are crossing the line when calling for violence. This will be heavily enforced in threads with breaking news involving victims.

Crime Pregnant woman shot to death in road rage incident after deliberately hitting motorcyclist

Discussion in 'The War Room' started by Phisher, Nov 24, 2021.

1. Woldog Undisputed Champion of Sherdog Professional Fighter

We did as well bud. We spent quite a bit of money on training the Afghan National Army as well, clearly money well spent considering how quickly they gave up when the Taliban came back.

Cubo de Sangre likes this.
  2. Cubo de Sangre President of the War Room

l@nd0

3. rpn453 Brown Belt

If he doesn't get a good look at her, she could claim that she wasn't driving the vehicle when it happened.

Could even be a stolen vehicle, for all he knows.

4. Cubo de Sangre President of the War Room

Don't question the guy from another country's take. Dude's practically a scholar and you're arrogant for trying to educate him on laws in the country in which he does not live. Just sayin'.

5. Mike Titanium Belt

Wow, that escalated quickly and the reactions of the people there are pretty bizarre. With this occurring in Texas, I'm honestly not sure at first glance. I know they give a lot more leeway for using firearms on your property in Texas. Crazy how he's bleeding out and his current wife just sounds mildly annoyed :confused:

6. Cubo de Sangre President of the War Room

Right? The cinematographer's indifference aside, this is a tough call based solely on video.

I'm leaning towards murder, but with Texas law who knows. Factors would include the warning shot, was he a property owner, were his kids being withheld against visitation agreement?

Unlike Rittenhouse, lots of minutiae.

7. Mike Titanium Belt

It looks like murder to me, but Texas is... different. I dont think that situation called for getting a gun. Should have got his wife to come indoors, have her call police while he gets the gun. Warn him not to enter the home. Not perfect but better than what I saw on that video. Watched it 3x just because the reaction of everyone there to a man dying right in front of them was truly odd and disturbing.

8. Cubo de Sangre President of the War Room

My inclination is murder as well. And agreed that the general reaction was strangely disattached. But in the end, the point is that there's a potential debate here vs. the story in the OP. Hopefully the dipshits with zero understanding of the law can gain some perspective through comparison.

9. HeffDoesWant Brown Belt

Lucky everyone was armed or that could have been ugly.

10. Mike Titanium Belt

This case is definitely more interesting than what seems like a clear cut case of self defense. The case itt is only getting attention because the woman was a pregnant librarian.

11. Cubo de Sangre President of the War Room

Sure, that titilates. But the facts overwhelm the emotional appeal. Bitch committed crime, thought getting home made here safe like it was baseball, confronted victims with a brandished firearm, got got. This ain't some pro-victim shithole like NY or CA. In FL they don't coddle criminals like this broad. SYG = righteous shoot. Case closed.

12. Mike Titanium Belt

Nutty that people say following her to her home to notify the police is some sort of grounds for her to pull a gun on him. This Texas case though, I'd like to know more about that. Be interesting to see how it works out.

13. Cubo de Sangre President of the War Room

Those people are cucked fucking pussies that should be ashamed if they have the audacity to think of themselves as men.

For non-cunts, the obvious course of action is to follow this dumb cunt home and make sure the police arrive at the bitches place after she committed a violent crime and fled the scene.

14. aries Gold Belt

Or she did it to cover herself before she went out and threatened someone with a firearm after she'd already done a hit and run on them. If she really feared for her life she'd have hidden in her home and waited for the police to arrive. She didn't, she came out to confront the guy with a weapon.

Staph infection likes this.
  15. Cubo de Sangre President of the War Room

Don't be arrogant. The guy from another country who feels likes his sentiment is what's important and can't be bothered to quote the law knows best. Derp. :rolleyes:

Not sure when @Neph went total dipshit, but here where are.

16. aries Gold Belt

huh, my bad :) . I'm not even pro-gun at all but I'm glad the guy was armed in this case. Sad the woman was pregnant but she was bat shit crazy by the sounds of things.

17. Mike Titanium Belt

<escalate99>

18. Xuh Silver Belt

agreed - reading the article trying to consider 'who was more wrong' all I could think was that this wouldn't even happen to begin with where I live, for that reason.

it's also interesting in such cases reading the posts/comments debates about the right etiquette for when it's OK to shoot each other - again, not a problem I have to think about day to day...

Isa and TheMaster like this.
  19. SLUG1186 Blue Belt

Damn, that's fucked. Without looking into the laws, usually going into your home and bringing out a gun to shoot a guy looking for his son and not threatening violence is a no no. The only threat he made was to take them to court. While castle doctrine usual includes the home and surrounding curtilage, I don't think it's so you can shoot your neighbor who's outside talking shit. It's going to be hard for Kyle to prove he feared for his life when he bowed up face to face with the guy and was pretty much allowing him to try and take it. The reaction of the dudes wife is very bizarre. "I have it on video Kyle, You did that Kyle" as her husband is face down, dying. Like she was more happy she got it on video than sad that he just got shot and is dead.

Agreed on this FL case, pretty clear cut, but it's a pregnant woman so I can see why all the fuss. It's an unfortunate situation.

20. BIKES! So then I said... Platinum Member

Dead men tell no tales. I highly doubt the motorcyclist and his henchmen are being honest about the incident. Not a lot of pregnant librarians ramming people for no apparent reason at all and fleeing. If she was this crazy why not ram him again during the chase home?

calavera2 likes this.