Preacher's Daughter back to her old tricks - wants out of CYBORG fight

Do people actually still care about CyFraud??

She's been the best Women's fighter in the world for a very, very long time....

If nobody cares about that, I don't see what the point of even watching WMMA is.

http://www.bloodyelbow.com/2016/12/17/13991226/ufc-holly-holm-cyborg-145-pound-title-rousey-mma-news

498234866.0.jpeg

In an interview on The Luke Thomas Show, Holm wouldn’t confirm that she’d fight Cyborg next if she manages to win the title, even though Thomas directly asked her if she would:

"I know that's probably what they're leaning towards. She's definitely a very big 145er, and...I'm open to whatever fight. I'm always open to whatever challenge comes my way."

“I don't look too far ahead in the future. If you had asked me before my last fight, do I want to fight for the 145-pound title, I would have said I don't know, I have this fight in front of me. I only take it one fight at a time. That's the way I look into it. But I'm always open to whatever comes my way."

/

If I had just gone back-to-back losses for the first time in my career, including a striking clinic from a talented Muay Thai fighter that made me feel frightened and helpless, I wouldn't want any of Cyborg either. But that's not how this works, you say the name you take the fight, woman up Holly! I used to have so much respect for you.
lol the fuck, title is completely mis leading, nothing in her statement said she doesnt want to fight cyborg, shes taking it one fight at a time like she should. Man sherdog is on one today

She's been the best Women's fighter in the world for a very, very long time....

If nobody cares about that, I don't see what the point of even watching WMMA is.
She isn't the best, you don't get to be called the best for beating up fly weights and Jan Finney type fighters. Lansberg wouldn't have seen the 2nd minute against Ronda.

They are once again trying to squeeze Cyborg out of the picture, to throw shade, and create an even bigger platform for RR....

Cyborg squeezed herself out of the picture by turning down the fight for the 145lbs belt. Why are you ignoring this?

Lol @ all the cucked-out herbs trying to back up Holly.

Listen to the link it's only 1:10.

She wants none of Cyborg at any weight. She's twisting and turning like an oiled eel to get the hell out of Cyborg's way.
Lol so the onus is on the smaller, non-roiding woman to accommodate a freak who turned her body into a man's man's?

There's a reason she calls herself "cyborg", she knows she's a scam.

So where we're you when Jon Jones only offering to fight Stipe miocic if only for a title? By your logic, he must be scared, and miocic isn't a known roider.

Nice try kid. Daddy must've been a beta cuck

Cyborg squeezed herself out of the picture by turning down the fight for the 145lbs belt. Why are you ignoring this?

I'm not....She said she would be ready by March...That's not turning down a fight.

Obviously because we follow MMA we KNOW there was absolutely NO RUSH to make the WMMA 145 title they have resisted creating for the entire history of the UFC....

The UFC squeezed her out of the picture by pretending there was a need to create an imaginary 145 title before March....

I mean fellas. It's beyond obvious what is happening.

I'm not....She said she would be ready by March...That's not turning down a fight.

Obviously because we follow MMA we KNOW there was absolutely NO RUSH to make the WMMA 145 title they have resisted creating for the entire history of the UFC....

The UFC squeezed her out of the picture by pretending there was a need to create an imaginary 145 title before March....

I mean fellas. It's beyond obvious what is happening.

Then how is this all just a way to give Ronda an even bigger platform if they in fact offered Cyborg the fight first?

"I'm open to whatever fight. I'm always open to whatever challenge comes my way."

Yep, she's ducking here.... well worked out TC

It doesn't even matter what Holly says in interviews. That camp's decisions are made by the manager Lenny Fresquez. They will sign to fight Cyborg if and when the UFC ponies up a dump truck full of money - probably more money than any MMA fighter has made for any MMA fight. Until then, we'll hear nonsense like "Oh sure we want the fight. We'll fight at 138, or maybe 136, possibly 137.5".

i do love how her team a week ago said they would only fight cyborg as high as 138 then a week later holly takes a 145 pound title fight not with cyborg
<bball1>

remember when tate said she wanted cyborg at 145?

http://www.bloodyelbow.com/2016/12/17/13991226/ufc-holly-holm-cyborg-145-pound-title-rousey-mma-news

498234866.0.jpeg

In an interview on The Luke Thomas Show, Holm wouldn’t confirm that she’d fight Cyborg next if she manages to win the title, even though Thomas directly asked her if she would:

"I know that's probably what they're leaning towards. She's definitely a very big 145er, and...I'm open to whatever fight. I'm always open to whatever challenge comes my way."

“I don't look too far ahead in the future. If you had asked me before my last fight, do I want to fight for the 145-pound title, I would have said I don't know, I have this fight in front of me. I only take it one fight at a time. That's the way I look into it. But I'm always open to whatever comes my way."

/

If I had just gone back-to-back losses for the first time in my career, including a striking clinic from a talented Muay Thai fighter that made me feel frightened and helpless, I wouldn't want any of Cyborg either. But that's not how this works, you say the name you take the fight, woman up Holly! I used to have so much respect for you.

lol, the new Bisping without any of the talent or charisma

More importantly wood frogs in the Canadian North are actually frozen solid each year over winter. They produce a natural antifreeze that thaws them each sprint and they spring back to life.

Think about that.

You should change your username to InterestingRandomFactoidsForShittyThreads.

This could be a thing.

Concrete's thread is a bit misleading. However, if you pair that w/ Holm's camp interview not too long ago about them turning down a fight w/ Cyborg at 145 - you begin to see there is substance behind all this

Here:
http://www.bjpenn.com/mma-news/holl...ager-says-accepted-fight-cris-cyborg-not-145/

"Holm and her team accepted a fight under certain conditions with Cris Cyborg, according to her longtime manager, Lenny Fresquez."

“We make decisions as a team,” Fresquez said in a report by Ariel Helwani of MMA Fighting. “We accepted the Cyborg fight up to a certain weight limit [136lb or 138lb]. On two different occasions, we went up on weight, and [Cyborg] turned them down.”

“We did that as a team. As a team, we didn’t want to go up as high 145 pounds.

No she quite clearly has been for a very long period of time, and still is today....

Until someone proves otherwise she will still claim this title.
It's not up to others to prove otherwise, it's up to her to prove it's true by beating good competition. It's all about opinion and my opinion is that beating up girls you have 30lbs on and/or soccer moms isn't impressive.

Back