Prates vs MVP

Vampire life

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
MVP hasn’t performed in the UFC like he did in Bellator
We haven’t seen him do the worm or highlight reel ko anyone yet
Prates is talking major shit, he only recently got signed to a real contract with the UFC. Last year no one knew who he was
Meanwhile MVP has been clowning fools for a long time, he’s like 38 or something
Here’s a take:
1. MVP’s style is poison for Prates and he’s due for a crazy ko- unless undefeated Father Time has gotten ahold of him or the pressure of the big stage has corralled him
His fight against the future was bland
2. Prates has talent, is young and cocky, maybe a future champion and destiny is calling
Maybe he is blinded by ego and is moving too fast up the chain of command

Thoughts?

Leon deserves more than MVP coming off a loss right now

If they both won maybe you could sell that fight

They didn't

I woulda thought MVP would aim for a bigger name like Wonderboy or some shit.. But if he want's it I aint saying no to watching that matchup.

As for Leon I wanna see him vs Ian Garry, I think it's a great matchup.

Likely won't happen anytime soon unless MVP goes on a losing skid and Prates continues to win and become more known among the casuals. MVP is too much of a name brand to be fighting Prates right now..

look-at-me-look.gif

Don't lie Shermanos, this is 100% how you read this

giphy.gif

i don't answer my phone either

I was hyped to see MVP in the UFC until the Garry fight, where he forgot all the ground training he's had in his life, but his striking was giving fits to both Holland and Garry. That Garry loss is entirely his fault.

MVP doesn't want any of that Carlos Prates smoke. The very thought of being in the same roas Prates is enough to make him involuntary defecate.

MVP vs Prates doesn't seem to make sense in terms of rankings atm.

Anyway, Prates called out Khaos Williams in the post-fight interview and he accepted:

At the moment Prates is superior to MVP IMO.

I don't think many expected him to perform like in Bellator. It's less likely to get fed a steady diet of cans in the ufc.

Where are all of MVPs finishes that aren't against journeymen that stand there and let you hit Mortal Kombat moves on them? Show me , I'm waiting. All modern search methods indicate they do not exist but I'm down to be educated today.

<Prem974>

Yeah baffling to me if the UFC is trying to make this fight.

Prates in on a tear, they should keep feeding him inferior strikers to a title shot. MVP is very complicated and dangerous. He could easily derail the Prates hype train

MVP vs Prates doesn't seem to make sense in terms of rankings atm.

Anyway, Prates called out Khaos Williams in the post-fight interview and he accepted:

nice banger

I do believe he sleeps Williams tho

Back