Praise sweet baby Jesus we’re back.

Down for two damn days and come back and everything looks the same. I thought they were gonna freshen the place up..

They already released the body cam footage it's on the front page here. Even when you are drunk you should know how to count backward from 47 to 32 and know the alphabet from E to P.

I hope that JJ gets into a prison fights (and wins them all).
Then it would be a hat-trick for him.
1. UFC record
2. Civil life record
3. Prison fight record

When you think about, pretty impressive individual in the making<TheWire1>

After jail, the dude will need a team of psychologists and psychiatrists to straighten him out. I don't wish ill on Jon, but DC was right about him after all.

I am very familiar with his problem. Bottom line, it is a Sickness. Jon, please get help, you can beat this

The cops supposedly found a spent handgun casing on the ground outside his Jeep underneath the drivers window. (So I read).
It matched the caliber of the handgun Jones had stuffed under teh drivers seat and the reason the cops were called is someone reported hearing a gunshot in the area.
So....assuming it was Jon (should be easy to match the casing to the unused rounds in his handgun....does anyone want to speculate what Jon was shooting at thru his Jeep window at 1am ?!!?

I mean ....you just can't script this stuff anymore with Jon. He's been involved in so much weird crap.
ALso remember this....all the stuff he got nailed for.......imagine that's probavbly 5% or 10% of the weird and wrong stuff he may have done. Just kinda extrapolating a bit there.
Yeah I was a badass for all my teenage years and early 20s and never got caught. I think jones is just stupid. He got caught and he was even really all that drunk. 0.16 is not terribly drunk.

Awww, that Jon Jones is such a rascal... just give him a slap on the wrist and celebrate his accomplishments.

Admin note: Hi everyone, welcome back the forums. We migrated our servers, so we had some expected downtime. We're glad to be back, and in time for the insane news that broke this morning. We know you're dying to talk about it:

Edit: The migration is taking longer than we expected, but we are still working on it. Trust me, we're chomping at the bit to get this show on the road too.

On Thursday morning, KOAT 7 News in Albuquerque, New Mexico, reported that Jon Jones has been arrested and charged with multiple offenses. Those charges include an aggravated DWI, the negligent use of a firearm, possession of an open container of alcohol in his vehicle and operating a vehicle without insurance.

According to arresting officer Brian Johnson, gunshots were heard after 1 a.m. on Thursday in Albuquerque, and officers responded to the scene. They found Jones in his vehicle, where Jones claimed he was unaware of shots fired. Upon questioning, Jones admitted he had been driving, while officers took note of his potential intoxication. He was given a sobriety test, which led to a Breathalyzer where he blew over two times above the legal limit.

When searching his vehicle, the police found a handgun under the driver’s seat, as well as a partially-empty bottle of Recuerdo -- the tequila brand launched by fellow UFC fighter Jorge Masvidal -- behind the passenger seat. Jones was subsequently charged with aggravated DWI, the negligent use of a firearm, possession of an open container at that time. When checking his information, the police also discovered he was driving an uninsured vehicle, or at least one that did not have its papers in the confines of the vehicle.

https://www.sherdog.com/news/news/U...ggravated-DWI-Negligent-Use-of-Firearm-172003

So, what do you think? Will this blow over, or is the UFC actually going to do something now? Either way, please use this thread for all things Jones and his driving and gunning.

drinking and driving doesn't mix. almost as much as DUI's and discharged firearms.

dis gonna be good

He is The #1 BMF ?

Or the new belt should be launched ?
<JonesLaugh>
FBA ( fucking bad ass )
CMF ( crazy mother fucker)
UGG ( Ultimate ghetto gangster )
Else ?
<JonesDXSuckIt>

I swear I missed you all sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much :( its been awful. absoutley unbearable without you all.

God bless all sherdoggers, I feel like I am alive again. Everyone praying for health during the coronavirus, but me I was just praying for sherdoggers to come back into my life. Praise the lord.

b802cb32c613dabb6c94a78a3375339d.jpg
Meanwhile this is what’s behind this cute photo
weinstein.jpg

aka, just another day in the hood... dats how we do it cracker, dont b jealous

Jealous of being stupid? Lol

And Jones isn’t in “the hood” either anymore. He’s out of the hood, living the dream and flushing it down the toilet with his stupid behavior.

Jones has become more and more arrogant lately, throwing expressions around such as "immature", "youngster" and "kid" about his opponents and other fighters. Way to go, Jonny! You have no clue what either of those expressions mean!

He should never ever talk crap about anyone again. How on earth can ANYONE in the world take this guy serious anymore? He should swallow the biggest piece of humble pie ever served and shut his mouth forever.

Another DWI and a gun charge?? he’s definitely doing time. They already gave him probation. Judge won’t look fondly on that.

No chance. High powered attorneys get Jon off with a few hours of community service and 6 months probation.

No chance. High powered attorneys get Jon off with a few hours of community service and 6 months probation.
Probation will not take him. He was on probation already... and violated.

It's impressive that one can be drunk in public and discharge a firearm randomly, and only be hit with a misdemeanour.

Here in Canada the gun laws are so strict, if someone fired a round off in the city there would be ERT (our version of SWAT) closing in from every direction and the person would be buried in charges.
We have to keep our firearms and ammo stored in seperate locked containers until we get to a shooting range. Firearms are for hunting and hobby shooting here, not self defense under any circumstances...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back