Praise sweet baby Jesus we’re back.

So he was arrested by officer Brian Johnson, here he is singing "shoot to thrill"

JJ gonna JJ. His punishment will depend on the judge and the day. I have 0 faith that the UFC will do anything remotely resembling punishment, and that's a big part of why I don't buy ppv any more.

Lol guys don't ever migrate during a quarantine again

There is already nothing to do this site is more pivotal than ever

I think Jones did this while the forms were down on purpose

Does this decrease or increase my autograph and pictures values? inquiring minds want to know.

It's just a pulse from his previous DWI, innocent.

I actually thought that was normal southern practice.

jjshooot.gif

Some form of Depression if you ask me. His Family needs to step in and help the guy. He won’t listen to anyone else. Looks like he is taking the Mike Tyson route. If he lets Society help him he will end up Locked up a few years.

Crazy indeed.

Jones getting arrested for gross stupidity is the most normal thing going on right now.

And also, how tall is he?

The height board in the mug shot makes him look like he's about 6' 7".

That can't be right.

Won't see Jones fight for a long time. He's going away for a while.
He'll be fighting for the attention of the prettiest prison bitch in D block.

Is what I'm sayin'. All up in here.

Desk out.

I find it hilariously ironic Jones posted this 1 week before this happened.

Last edited:

Liquor not cancelled
Guns not cancelled
DWI not cancelled

Amen brother.

I can’t stand most of the delusional losers on here but god damn did I check atleast 50-60 times a day to see if the boards were back up.

dare I say I actually craved this place? I’m ashamed of myself now...

why are the same threads up for the last 3 or 4 days....nobody is making any new threads?

No, people are, but for some reason the threads that were made the day the sight came back up keep getting commented on moving them to the front of the threads pages lol

Even when we ask him to just stay home, he still find a way to get into trouble... He is a lost case

Back