Praise sweet baby Jesus we’re back.

It is actually pretty impressive. He keeps partying, living like a rockstar, and is still winning fights. That wouldnt work in any similar pro sport. It says a lot about the low competition at LHW. Now I want to see Jones vs Israel.

The UFC will let him off. He is still considered their best fighter.

yall r fucking pathetic, everyone deserves a 5th chance

man I hate cops so much, I became JJ fan

We're back baby - and this happens in the meantime!

The more servers change the more Jon Jones stays the same.

I'm expecting a slap on the wrist, but Jones seriously needs to hire a driver. It's not the first time this has happened.

maybe he should hire someone to shoot his gun off for him too

I just wonder how much shit this asshat has done that he hasn't been caught doing..???

I just wonder how much shit this asshat has done that he hasn't been caught doing..???
yes that's something I wonder too. The stuff we KNOW ABOUT is ....very likely just the tip of the iceberg, so to speak. I would say 90% of the time when he does stuff like drunk-driving, crashing his car into another and then making a run for it (After grabbing cash or whatever it was from his crashed car), previous DWI conviction, the recreational drugs stuff (tested for that), the street-racing stuff..... all that is probably just a normal calm day in Jones life. It's really only when he LEAVES his house that there's a chance that this stuff surfaces. But.....that's ok I guess.

giphy.gif

He was just going stir crazy. He was helping the homeless. He only drank a bottle and went for a drive.

<JonesLaugh>

Yes fucking finely sherdog is back<JonesLaugh>
Is been so long I forgive jones
For all his sins

I swear I missed you all sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much :( its been awful. absoutley unbearable without you all.

God bless all sherdoggers, I feel like I am alive again. Everyone praying for health during the coronavirus, but me I was just praying for sherdoggers to come back into my life. Praise the lord.

b802cb32c613dabb6c94a78a3375339d.jpg
{<redford}Good man

Jones is done. I'm a fan of his and even I'm not interested to see his next fight after he's released from this jail time. The GOAT's biggest rival is himself.

It's getting a little old watching this train wreck. Every time he gets arrested he takes months/years to repay his debt to society and then he returns to the octagon and gives a lackluster performance.

I love Jones and I wish him all the best but he needs to consider retirement if he can't manage his life outside of the octagon. Again, I'm a fan and even I think the UFC should release him.

Tiger king 2: the jon jones chronicles...
come on netflix make it happen. I need some new shit to bingewatch

Goddamn I'm impressed!!<DCWhoa><mma4>

The man is undefeated and the GOAT, second 2 none.

Not only is he demolishing competition, his record in civil life is also unparalled<Goldie11>

Won't see Jones fight for a long time. He's going away for a while.

no he's not...haha all his charges are minor misdemeanors....long time...haha what world are you living in?
I think they’ll look at his lengthy rap sheet as a whole. Judges don’t like to look like fools.

could be right...I think if you're going to do something like that, it's going to be when nobody is out...and I can understand being bored out of your mind.

Few months in jail might fix him though with probation hes gotten off to easily everytime I think he needs a taste of jail 3 or 6 months

Back