Praise sweet baby Jesus we’re back.

I swear I missed you all sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much :( its been awful. absoutley unbearable without you all.

God bless all sherdoggers, I feel like I am alive again. Everyone praying for health during the coronavirus, but me I was just praying for sherdoggers to come back into my life. Praise the lord.

b802cb32c613dabb6c94a78a3375339d.jpg
CBB4DD94-7503-43EB-9666-28824D4872B2.png

I was confused cuz I usually have my account constantly logged in on firefox, and I'd been seeing the server migration notice for everything I clicked on. After over 24 hours of that, I opened sherdog in chrome, not logged in, and saw threads saying "How do you feel about the server migration happening tomorrow?" posted moments before and thought "THE FUCK DO YOU MEAN, TOMORROW! I've been unable to view anything this whole time and it hasn't started yet!?"

Didn't realize that was a snapshot of the past. Panicked me a bit.

You never know how much you need it until it's gone. I damn near got into my own DUI.

I actually think Jon Jones got arrested because Sherdog went down.

I actually didn't think it would be possible to drop my appreciation as low as the level at which JBJ was. But, surprise: he did it.
And to the sherdog team: what takes a long time is finally good. Nice that you are online again.
But suspiciously few comments so far, especially on this topic, you were probably gone too long ...

What annoys me the most is his fake ass choirboy bullshit. I would respect in a way if he was just like "I'm the baddest dude on the fucking planet, if you step into the ring with me I will kill you until another man stops me, and outside the ring I will do whatever the fuck I want. I'm rich and fuckin crazy, bitch." But instead he's like "thank you god blah blah blah redemption blah blah blah." Fuck outta here.

i can't figure out how he wasn't a prohibited person (not allowed to have guns) before this, anyway. iirc, the hit and run conviction was a felony... on top of the others.

let's see what slap on the wrist he gets this time...

Another DWI and a gun charge?? he’s definitely doing time. They already gave him probation. Judge won’t look fondly on that.

all the charges are misdemeanors...small fine...that's it....gun charge? he probably shot at some cans, cause he was bored...it's not like he shot at someone....

all the charges are misdemeanors...small fine...that's it....gun charge? he probably shot at some cans, cause he was bored...it's not like he shot at someone....
I think they’ll look at his lengthy rap sheet as a whole. Judges don’t like to look like fools.

The cops supposedly found a spent handgun casing on the ground outside his Jeep underneath the drivers window. (So I read).
It matched the caliber of the handgun Jones had stuffed under teh drivers seat and the reason the cops were called is someone reported hearing a gunshot in the area.
So....assuming it was Jon (should be easy to match the casing to the unused rounds in his handgun....does anyone want to speculate what Jon was shooting at thru his Jeep window at 1am ?!!?

I mean ....you just can't script this stuff anymore with Jon. He's been involved in so much weird crap.
ALso remember this....all the stuff he got nailed for.......imagine that's probavbly 5% or 10% of the weird and wrong stuff he may have done. Just kinda extrapolating a bit there.

Chael broke Jon's toe to stop him from driving.

The cops supposedly found a spent handgun casing on the ground outside his Jeep underneath the drivers window. (So I read).
It matched the caliber of the handgun Jones had stuffed under teh drivers seat and the reason the cops were called is someone reported hearing a gunshot in the area.
So....assuming it was Jon (should be easy to match the casing to the unused rounds in his handgun....does anyone want to speculate what Jon was shooting at thru his Jeep window at 1am ?!!?

I mean ....you just can't script this stuff anymore with Jon. He's been involved in so much weird crap.
ALso remember this....all the stuff he got nailed for.......imagine that's probavbly 5% or 10% of the weird and wrong stuff he may have done. Just kinda extrapolating a bit there.
Apparently he was talking to 2 homeless guys when the cop pulled up.

Back