Potatatan vs prime Rumble, LHW

I’d fully expect Alex to do well finding his range with leg kicks, and then for rumble to march forward and knock him out

Ts is shooting titles and he tried full automatic

Poatan via KO.

Crumble was almost knocked out by a can in Bellator.

Prime Rumble KTFOd prime Glover, KTFOd prime Gus and KTFOd prime Manuwa when Manuwa was 15-1 and metling guys. Rumble would have pushed Poatans sheet in.

Potatotan will starch anyone i know it.

Here's a thread I posted about how quickly Rumble KO'd other good LHWs. I'll paste my first post so you don't even have to click.

Rumble KO'd Glover, prime Gus, Bader and Little Nog (who was coming off wins over Tito and Rashad) in less than 5 minutes if you count all the fights. You could fit all that in a single round. Put another way, that's 4 KO/TKO's with an average fight length of just over 1 minute. With the possible exception of Little Nog (who was stilll good at the time), they were all very solid/contender-level LHWs.

He also finished Manuwa seconds into the 2nd round and dominated prime Phil Davis (who had an incredible chin).

Rumble would have a puncher's chance, but Alex would be the heavy favorite. Alex is simply a much more skilled striker.
Maybe, but no one ever KO/TKO'd Rumble or beat him by decision. Some say Vitor got the best of him in early striking exchanges so that's why Rumble went for TDs, but there are 2 issues with that.
  1. Rumble had a horrible weight cut in that fight which never happened to him at LHW
  2. Rumble took down Vitor multiple times with ease (the ref gave Vitor some ridiculous stand-ups)
A 41-year old Jan gave Poatan a tough fight as a striker with a TD threat. I see Rumble doing the same but being a lot more dangerous. Yes, his submission defense was poor, but Poatan's ground game also looked quite awful against Izzy. I don't think either guy submits the other but Rumble definitely outwrestles him.

Again, Poatan has better striking credentials outside MMA, but no one outstruck Rumble, including a still-good version of Arlovski at HW.

Here's a thread I posted about how quickly Rumble KO'd other good LHWs. I'll paste my first post so you don't even have to click.

Rumble KO'd Glover, prime Gus, Bader and Little Nog (who was coming off wins over Tito and Rashad) in less than 5 minutes if you count all the fights. You could fit all that in a single round. Put another way, that's 4 KO/TKO's with an average fight length of just over 1 minute. With the possible exception of Little Nog (who was stilll good at the time), they were all very solid/contender-level LHWs.

He also finished Manuwa seconds into the 2nd round and dominated prime Phil Davis (who had an incredible chin).

Manuwa was 15-1 when Rumble melted him and went on to KO Corey Anderson in his very next fight- a guy who smashed on both Glover and Jan as well.

Rumble would fuck Poatan up badly.

Last edited:
Maybe, but no one ever KO/TKO'd Rumble or beat him by decision. Some say Vitor got the best of him in early striking exchanges so that's why Rumble went for TDs, but there are 2 issues with that.
  1. Rumble had a horrible weight cut in that fight which never happened to him at LHW
  2. Rumble took down Vitor multiple times with ease (the ref gave Vitor some ridiculous stand-ups)
A 41-year old Jan gave Poatan a tough fight as a striker with a TD threat. I see Rumble doing the same but being a lot more dangerous. Yes, his submission defense was poor, but Poatan's ground game also looked quite awful against Izzy. I don't think either guy submits the other but Rumble definitely outwrestles him.

Again, Poatan has better striking credentials outside MMA, but no one outstruck Rumble, including a still-good version of Arlovski at HW.

Imagine having to explain to a Poatan fanboy that prime Gus, prime Glover, prime Machida, prime Shogun and prime Rashad were better than 41 year old Jan. 🥴

Rumble made Ryan Bader crumble into a frightened ball <Dany07>

Reactions: mkt
It'd look similar to Ngannou vs Gane imo, except Pereira is easier to hit cleanly than Gane, and Rumble is more technical than Ngannou

Rumble via wrestlefuck or left high kick KO

Last edited:
Bro Who tf do you think would be running the Division after Jones/ DC
left...... but of course God needed his solider .

<DCrying>My heart goes out to his grandmother.....

Who you think wins this matchup. I think its actually a nightmare matchup for Alex. People say Alex is the hardest hitting sub-HW fighter ever, and I think they may literally have forgotten RUMBLE(rip) existed and before he got his spirit taken by DC twice, he was a force of nature. No LHW in the world wanted that matchup, Jones included.

View attachment 1049890
Rumble was special

It definitely would be about who touched whose chin first

Reactions: mkt
Back