Elections Postal worker admits fabricating allegations of ballot tampering, officials say

No they didn't. They paid they guy, like they always do, to say some dumb shit. They made the story and you fucking fall for it like a simp every fucking time.
No I wasn’t really even aware of this story.

It’s your side that keeps falling for the simp stories, bro. Including the giant narrative ones threatening everything.

There is so much misinformation out there, no one knows what to really believe, so let's just follow the tribe I have attached myself too.

Social media is a cancer.

Everybody's world is just too big for them to handle now.

No I wasn’t really even aware of this story.

It’s your side that keeps falling for the simp stories, bro. Including the giant narrative ones threatening everything.

This story was nearly the entire basis for Trump's court case in PA.

I bet this very dude threw away Biden ballots and had he not Biden would be winning PA by 3 billion votes and Melania would have already filed for a divorce

Press conference is starting now:

vr-landscaping.jpg

Well I mean if Trump won and a lefty mail carrier said there was a network of cheating for Trump in a state he barely won, do you fkn think I wouldn’t want it investigated?

First, President Biden didn't barely win PA at this point he's up 50K votes.

Second, if Trump won you wouldn't give a shit.

Of course people will make shit up, some might not even need to be nudged... just spoke with a friend and he told me he and everyone he saw voting where he did was handed a black sharpie marker...

So an investigation lead to disproving this specific case of voter fraud. So are we for this or not

LOL. Dude

There is no voter fraud. There is just made up bullshit from PJ Veritas.

Trump lost. You need to get over it, fast.

Jail him for being an idiot and wasting public tax money.

Back