Elections Postal worker admits fabricating allegations of ballot tampering, officials say

This was a small outside chance. His testimony was all based on hear say. He had no direct evidence to tampering and I never suspected this guys story to really go far.

I'm glad he was busted for lying and I hope he gets a swift kick of Trump justice up the ass.

Was this the same guy in the NY Post who apparently had his fingers in all kinds of elections over the years? Shocking, his story sounded so believable, especially considering the highly reputable publication that ran the story.

Its not holding up anything. Biden is not in a van in the white house parking lot waiting to move in. Trump lives there through January.

Yeah it is actually. Any other President that has lost this badly in the past already conceded.

Instead, he's embarrassing us on the world stage yet again with literal fucking tabloid journalist bullshit.

And yet here you are, still too thick to even admit it.

Instead, he's embarrassing us on the world stage yet again with literal fucking tabloid journalist bullshit.

We have been through it for 4 years, 4 more weeks won't kill anyone. When your kid is throwing a tantrum, you have to let them go through it before it ends.

Patience, this guy will be out of here soon enough.

“He has a right to investigate a fair election”

Trump isn’t advocating for a fair election. He’s hyperventilating while spreading baseless claims that undermine the integrity of the institution and erode what little social fabric is left. On the litigation front, he’s actually trying to invalidate legally cast ballots to reverse a democratic outcome.

The frustrating part as that all of you straight up just ignore the above simply because your feelings are hurt.

No nuts to be seen.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/inve...269a7c-2364-11eb-8599-406466ad1b8e_story.html

A Pennsylvania postal worker whose claims have been cited by top Republicans as potential evidence of widespread voting irregularities admitted to U.S. Postal Service investigators that he fabricated the allegations, according to three people briefed on the investigation and a statement from a House congressional committee.

<BidenShutIt>

IPj2zNH.png

<Dany07>

Ok. Scratch that one off. I guess everybody should have ignored the professional mail deliverers claims about what was happening with the mail. You’re right.

Im not to shocked by this. I honestly thought there was a high chance of this happening. People have become to emotionally involved in all of this. It just seemed very possible to me for a random postal worker to lie about what he saw even with the chance that he can get in a lot of trouble.

Ok. Scratch that one off. I guess everybody should have ignored the professional mail deliverers claims about what was happening with the mail. You’re right.

Everything from James O'keefe should be ignored. He should be in prison.

If you cannot see that you are a child.

Imagine being a total fucking idiot that believes anything from Project Veritas in the current year.
They reported correctly and accurately about something that deserved to be reported. The source was a fraud. So you feel the same about cnn after 3 YEARS of “Russia collusion,” right?

They reported correctly and accurately about something that deserved to be reported. The source was a fraud. So you feel the same about cnn after 3 YEARS of “Russia collusion,” right?

No they didn't. They paid they guy, like they always do, to say some dumb shit. They made the story and you fucking fall for it like a simp every fucking time.

Back