Elections Postal worker admits fabricating allegations of ballot tampering, officials say

Probation? 2 years hard prison minimum. This kind of grifting needs to punished.

tenor.gif

First, President Biden didn't barely win PA at this point he's up 50K votes.

Second, if Trump won you wouldn't give a shit.
I might not care as much, to be honest, but I sure wouldn’t ridicule people for wanting it investigated.

Imagine holding up our fucking democracy over this bullshit.

You should all be very ashamed.

Embarassing.

The fact of the matter is that Trump is crying fraud and has nothing, nichts, zero, nada. And casting a wide net and has people offer a million bucks and collects all the crap they offered him after the fact and he STILL has nothing, nichts, zero, nada.

Somebodies kids or grandkids are going to have some nice college funds tucked away.

Better be more evidence than hearsay or a testimonial.

The fact of the matter is that Trump is crying fraud and has nothing, nichts, zero, nada. And casting a wide net and has people offer a million bucks and collects all the crap they offered him after the fact and he STILL has nothing, nichts, zero, nada.
His site says 50% of donations can be used to cover campaign costs. He's a grifter.

Hey if it's deceptively edited, let's call PV out for it!

We are now at scandal within a scandal

This dudes a dunce and he’s milking it

Bro, relax. If Biden's a lock, and PV is full of shit, I don't get why you get so angry about this.
giphy.gif

It's not fear at all. It's disgust.

It's disgusting you're all so fucking stupid that you repeatedly fall for this bullshit over and over and now the most powerful nation in the world has to endure a thoroughly embarrassing transfer of power like we're some 3rd world country over some tabloid bullshit.

It's that or you're actually evil propagandists and I'm not sure which is worse.

Back