Elections Postal worker admits fabricating allegations of ballot tampering, officials say

guy makes something up, gets grilled by postal investigators who know he’s lying, admits he was bullshitting, then says “noooooo they were grilling me!!!!!! i feel bullied” while still providing no actual evidence of any of his claims.

Sounds like a clear case of rampant voter fraud, that applies to multiple states, sufficient to overturn +10,000 vote leads and hand the election to daddy.

MAGA

lol so this guy retracts his original story to the FBI, then retracts the retraction to the FBI to Project Veritas, only to find out Project Veritas wrote the original version of his story that he retracted to the FBI.

and LOL @ the idiots that were defending this guy and trying to gain some cred against @Rational Poster.

It boggles my mind how you people can question CNN, NYT, and Washington Post's reporting yet believe places like Project Veritas. Weird standards.

Last edited:
lol so this guy retracts his original story to the FBI, the retracts the retraction to the FBI to Project Veritas, only to find out Project Veritas wrote the original version of his story that he retracted to the FBI.

and LOL @ the idiots that were defending this guy and trying to gain some cred against @Rational Poster.

It boggles my mind how you people can question CNN, NYT, and Washington Post's reporting yet believe places like Project Veritas. Weird standards.
It amazes me that anyone listens to Project Veritas, they've proven themselves untrustworthy time and time again. But so long as their lies align with the ct's that some people have, they'll keep getting referenced.

lol so this guy retracts his original story to the FBI, then retracts the retraction to the FBI to Project Veritas, only to find out Project Veritas wrote the original version of his story that he retracted to the FBI.

Listening to the entire unedited interview and one thing is true.

This guy is a fucking idiot and he got totally finessed by the investigator. It was like a Law and Order episode how easily he folded on himself.

Listening to the entire unedited interview and one thing is true.

This guy is a fucking idiot and he got totally finessed by the investigator. It was like a Law and Order episode how easily he folded on himself.
Dude looked like a fuckin idiot, I wasn't gonna waste two hours watching him prove it.

I definitely saw one of these guys....maybe it was @Confucamus insult you in a different thread for believing "fake news" on this story after this guy recanted. If it was him, he owes you and fake news an apology.

Dude looked like a fuckin idiot, I wasn't gonna waste two hours watching him prove it.

I definitely saw one of these guys....maybe it was @Confucamus insult you in a different thread for believing "fake news" on this story after this guy recanted. If it was him, he owes you and fake news an apology.

I don't give a shit what that idiot thinks.

Just because you say he retracted does not mean that he actually retracted. It was a fake news story that he did.

I wonder if it was Jack Danger that did the interrogation.

I don't need a woman to wear makeup to find her attractive.
well I mean think of all the money you save not buying makeup and all the time you save not having to clean it off your real doll
<20><20>

j/k btw lol

Look at Laura's stupid fucking face.

"So... I walked by right... there was this van... so about 150 feet... I walked in a square... then diagonally. They were opening letters... I was walking by and one person looked at me, and it scared me... so the second time I was walking and I walked by... and I couldn't see what they were doing... And they were standing by a van in a circle... and then I walked by again"

Imagine putting this shit on air. "Shocking story! EXPLOSIVE EVIDENCE!" This is a fucking clownshow.

Just because you say he retracted does not mean that he actually retracted. It was a fake news story that he did.

So you don't believe that he did, in fact, retract his statement? As in, that the agents are lying? That's pretty crazy dude, it's on tape ffs. And in that same interview, he also claimed that Project Veritas wrote the affidavit. Also on tape. He btw got paid more than 100.000 dollars from the GOP and they (project veritas) made a gofundme which stood at over 130.000 dollars before it got shot down, and another one on another page which last time I checked was at +120.000 dollars.

There is audio of him recanting. That he now denies recantung doesn't make the initial story false. It just means that he lied at least twice: either in his initial story, or his recantation, and then in claiming, falsely, that the recantation never happened.

It amazes me that anyone listens to Project Veritas, they've proven themselves untrustworthy time and time again. But so long as their lies align with the ct's that some people have, they'll keep getting referenced.
I mean if you can believe the Qanon crap you can believe anything

Back