Elections Postal worker admits fabricating allegations of ballot tampering, officials say

Press conference is starting now:

vr-landscaping.jpg

Is that VR chat?

Sounds like a triggered Trumpanzee went postal.

DRUMPF IS FINALLY DONE THIS IS IT!!!

It's not fear at all. It's disgust.

It's disgusting you're all so fucking stupid that you repeatedly fall for this bullshit over and over and now the most powerful nation in the world has to endure a thoroughly embarrassing transfer of power like we're some 3rd world country over some tabloid bullshit.

It's that or you're actually evil propagandists and I'm not sure which is worse.

Cool. So, hearing this from somebody who supports a list being created of people on the other side of the political aisle to seek revenge on doesn't really mean much. Especially when your only reason is because you were outwitted on a karate forum a bunch of times. That's actually evil, and cowardly. I guess that's the only consistent thing about you, really. Stop getting so upset at not being able to control information. The truth will come out one way or another.

When you consider the possible damage this could do to our democracy and the distrust it may create, the guy really should be thrown in prison.

It doesn’t matter that it’s false now, people consuming media via click bait outrage headlines have already heard about tampering and won’t bother to look it up. They’ve made their mind and really believe it.

Cool. So, hearing this from somebody who supports a list being created of people on the other side of the political aisle to seek revenge on doesn't really mean much. Especially when your only reason is because you were outwitted on a karate forum a bunch of times. That's actually evil, and cowardly. I guess that's the only consistent thing about you, really. Stop getting so upset at not being able to control information. The truth will come out one way or another.

You can't handle the truth obviously.

Trump lost, get over it.

Embarrassing

IPj2zNH.png

It would be so much easier to come together on shit within this forum if only the leftist posters weren't such fucking dbag f words about every single thing they said.

Lol. You've posted story after story of fake news, every one getting debunked and somehow he's the one being outwitted. Can't make this up.

It would be so much easier to come together on shit within this forum if only the leftist posters weren't such fucking dbag f words about every single thing they said.

There's an easy solution. Stop spreading right wing propaganda from fraudulent, easily debunked sources and leftists will stop being assholes to you.

If you read a conspiracy theory from a partisan source, it only takes a minute or so to fact check. Don't make us do it for you.

I killed my neighbor a few years back. Oh wait, just kidding.

Its not holding up anything. Biden is not in a van in the white house parking lot waiting to move in. Trump lives there through January.

It is holding up the transition work.

Changing from one administration to the next requires some groundwork, and the longer Trump keeps the White House staff from working with Biden's transition team the bumpier the transition will be, and that is not good for the United States.

You can't handle the truth obviously.

Trump lost, get over it.

Embarrassing

IPj2zNH.png

I mean, he very likely will. He just hasn't officially yet. This has been explained to you but you're still unable to comprehend that. Sad!

Lol. You've posted story after story of fake news, every one getting debunked and somehow he's the one being outwitted. Can't make this up.

Luckily, you don't have to!

Back