Post Your Gloves/Gear

Never heard of barric and haven’t been in here in awhile, very interested though. How often do they drop gloves?
he has been doing batches of 10 every 3 months or so but i understand he is going to dedicate more time to making gloves so maybe this will increase

Totally understand!
4 months, 7 days a week and just for a little stitching doesn't sound too bad. I'm definitely not doing that anymore lucky if I make it 3 times a week.
So from my understanding the super soft are winning like, Bella are mexica like what are the pro series as they seem the most popular!!!
I had some SS a couple of years back but they was just far to soft for me I liked the look of them but felt much softer than winning

Yeah I'm sure there have been a million threads about this but the search feature is majorly screwed up right now for me so I'm just going to start my own. Anyways, here is my little collection

ef2b753f.jpg

be879d14.jpg

650f24bc.jpg

A couple pairs of these gloves are strictly for friends to use, like the Adidas :redface:

And if you have any questions about these feel free to ask.

Anyways, mine sort of sucks, and I know some people have way better gear. I'd love to see it!
WOW, really cool collection

Picked these up black friday....not particularly impressed, even at half price

Attachments

• PXL_20221216_180614016.jpg
    PXL_20221216_180614016.jpg
    981.4 KB · Views: 32
  • PXL_20221216_180609375.jpg
    PXL_20221216_180609375.jpg
    828.8 KB · Views: 29
Saw them on fit2box. Whats the regular Prince?

I Just bought Bryant Boxing Imperials on eBay. Cant wait for them to arrive.
Regular price is 169gbp, I paid half that then spoke to Empire because the quality of the gloves is shitty. They gave me another 25% off.

Finally got a chance to use them last night. Not recommended. It's shameful these are in the same price bracket as FlyX or Phenom

I can’t believe this is still alive. Is Muhammad still here “top boxer” ? 7 years with his gloves and they still work

One of my favorites

Attachments

• 49639AE4-9EE2-49E2-92C3-079C31ECB276.jpeg
    49639AE4-9EE2-49E2-92C3-079C31ECB276.jpeg
    146.8 KB · Views: 10
Do someone know here why Winning's products are almost always out of stock?

I bought 16oz Winning gloves 6years ago for 250€ (I guess at the time, it would have been 280$), today almost no website have them in stock and prices are just crazy, between 400 and 600 euro/dollars and you have to add the import taxes that are more than 100€...
What's going on here?

And I must say, despite all the good brands there is, I always end up selling my others gloves and come back to my winning, there are that good.
Fakes products are in all platforms like eBay, so very hard to trust.

Anybody have some informations about this situation?

Do someone know here why Winning's products are almost always out of stock?

I bought 16oz Winning gloves 6years ago for 250€ (I guess at the time, it would have been 280$), today almost no website have them in stock and prices are just crazy, between 400 and 600 euro/dollars and you have to add the import taxes that are more than 100€...
What's going on here?

And I must say, despite all the good brands there is, I always end up selling my others gloves and come back to my winning, there are that good.
Fakes products are in all platforms like eBay, so very hard to trust.

Anybody have some informations about this situation?

You tried flys?

Back