Post Your Gloves/Gear

Those look well-made, too.

All detached thumbs I see.

I used to get TKD sparring gear whenever I was in Korea.

Those look well-made, too.

All detached thumbs I see.

I used to get TKD sparring gear whenever I was in Korea.

Yeah pretty well made, all very softly padded too. All the made-in-Korean gloves I've seen so far have been very similar in their training gloves.

@Brian The Overlord helped me a lot in finding where to purchase them and letting me know about all the different brands here.

hello my friend, have you try this? Are good gloves, because I wanna buy it too! Thanks!
149qhb7.jpg

16oz Triumph United V1per lace up arrived today, can not wait to use them
my

I would like to introduce the new fightgear brand from Ukraine, "NOREST FIGHTGEAR".
At this time only Instagram and FB available (@norest.fightgear).
But soon will be site. Boxing gloves inspired by Winning and R2C models. We are using 3 layers padding in our gloves and customization available.
IMG-20190611-WA0006.jpg IMG-20190611-WA0005.jpg IMG-20190610-WA0023.jpg IMG-20190610-WA0022.jpg IMG-20190610-WA0021.jpg IMG-20190611-WA0008.jpg IMG-20190611-WA0011.jpg IMG-20190611-WA0010.jpg

Last edited:
The gear looks nice. Where is it made, and what are the prizes?

Sparring/training boxing gloves (stock) - 100$
Sparring/training boxing gloves (customized) - 160$ (any print , any additional logo/picture)
Headgear with cheeks - 90$ (stock)

Yeah I have the same. In my country they cost double the price. I need to go for vacation to Mexico ;) I will visit few manufacturers in Mexico city.

That's suprise for me. I assumed that from his previous experience with MXN brand. So Nick also has troubles with his Mexican suppliers and turned into China?
Yeah Nick also confirmed to me that the Salvador gloves are made in China. The Mexican suppliers were basically putting him at the back of the line in order to give more attention to the larger volume brands.

Yeah Nick also confirmed to me that the Salvador gloves are made in China. The Mexican suppliers were basically putting him at the back of the line in order to give more attention to the larger volume brands.
I am curious for who all that suppliers are working? There is no mass produced brand from Mexico beside the Cleto Reyes. Grant makes only custom orders. Do they have so many of it?

I am curious for who all that suppliers are working? There is no mass produced brand from Mexico beside the Cleto Reyes. Grant makes only custom orders. Do they have so many of it?
According to DiNardo, No Boxing No Life muscled in on New Sporting and MXN's supplier (Look at the similarity between NBNL fight gloves and MXNs).

But NBNL produce only their fight gloves in Mexico. I don't see many boxers using their gear in the ring.

There are some other companies using these same suppliers now...two that I know of are Rumble Brothers and Bryant Boxing. Also, Adams Boxing (which is primarily known for shoes) may also be using a common supplier as well for their gloves but I can’t confirm this. In addition, no one seems to know who is actually making Everlast’s MX line of equipment, so that’s a possibility too.

I checked this two brands you mentioned. I can't find any info about rumble brothers makes great in Mexico, their gloves are too cheap in my opinion. But Bryant boxing... It must be new sporting behind them. I own they gloves and those are identical. I know Adams too, but they run short series of their gear. And regarding to the Everlast. Do they make Abby other gloves beside their fight give in Mexico?

I checked this two brands you mentioned. I can't find any info about rumble brothers makes great in Mexico, their gloves are too cheap in my opinion. But Bryant boxing... It must be new sporting behind them. I own they gloves and those are identical. I know Adams too, but they run short series of their gear. And regarding to the Everlast. Do they make Abby other gloves beside their fight give in Mexico?

Rumble Brothers had a "Nuevo Supremo" line, that's the only one that was Made in Mexico and I'm pretty sure it was New Sporting behind it. Bryant Boxing just teamed-up with Box Up Nation selling a $300+ USD Glove.... Seriously I had dough like that, I rather go with Grant or another pair of Winnings.

Back