Post Your Gloves/Gear

Discussion in 'Gear & Equipment Discussion' started by Snowman3459, Dec 15, 2010.

1. Marat_BJJ

Marat_BJJ White Belt

sucks these Pro Mexes!)) never buy Title gloves! even on a pear beat is not comfortable, unlike training gloves Cleto Reyes. I gave it to my son, I think in a few months he will break them in the gym)

2. nolandvd

nolandvd White Belt

AB023E89-EFA7-4566-BC20-5A2AD29ADD09.jpeg

Edit: All of these are 16oz, all (obviously) hook & loop.

The Sabas are Pro-series and I've had them a few years (before the decline in quality I've read about): they have done a lot of rounds and are still quality.

I only got the Ring to Cage C17s last week and they've had a couple of sessions on the heavy bag. So far I like them: good protection to wrist and knuckles and decent feedback. But the dual velcro strap system is extremely fiddly and they're a pain to get on quickly in the gym.

Last edited: May 19, 2019
  3. j-boxing

j-boxing Human, all too human

What about those Noble gloves? Are they any good? I've seen them on eBay but I don't know anything about them.

4. nolandvd

nolandvd White Belt

They’re a UK company, and that (the NB-1) was their first range, about a year ago.
    I imagine they’re Pakistani-made, and they seem almost identical to the Sabas to me: good padding, nice pop on the bag, Mexican-style profile. The leather and stitching are pretty good. They’ve probably done a few hundred rounds and are in good shape.

Noble have just launched their second line of gloves, which look more influenced by Winning. Probably the best thing about them is the price - for the standard of glove you’re buying, they’re excellent value.

j-boxing likes this.
  5. DG88

DG88 White Belt

Don't know if I can post other links on here but for anybody who wants to sell or trade

https://www.reddit.com/r/BoxingExchange?utm_medium=android_app&utm_source=share

6. j-boxing

7. Mexican Boxing Gloves

Mexican Boxing Gloves White Belt

Here you have our CAMPEON boxing gloves IMG_20190522_103438.jpg IMG_20190522_103448.jpg IMG_20190522_103528.jpg

Eddie Brock likes this.
  8. sage14

sage14 White Belt

Mexican Boxing Gloves likes this.
  9. Mexican Boxing Gloves

Mexican Boxing Gloves White Belt

Where are you from?

10. Eddie Brock

Eddie Brock White Belt

20190531_195358.jpg just picked these up today

drbolony, Nonducor, Sulayman and 2 others like this.
  11. RDL81

RDL81 Blue Belt

No pictures but I have just got a pair of the Cleto Reyes Hybird gloves in size Medium.

I replaced the laces with some elastic laces top three holes only so using those with the Velcro and damn it works well. Easy to get on and off and still decent support.

Obviously being Reyes they have come in heavy they say "Medium is 12-14oz but both they are between 15.5 and 16

12. oldboatnectar

oldboatnectar White Belt

I had a pair of those. They both came in at 15.5. They were really nice, but I couldn't fit my hand in when it was wrapped so they had to be sold

13. RDL81

RDL81 Blue Belt

TBH my hand is tight in there but I am sure the padding will give a bit as well

14. KidMoe

KidMoe Kid Moe

Glad someone feels the same about Noble UK as me. Personally, I love how they got the padding just like a good pair of broken-in Cleto Reyes I used to have. Good feedback, decent protection, very balanced. The only thing I have against them is their price point, I think they are a decent $79 - $99 USD pair of gloves, but with the leather and print job the company currently have on their gloves, 115 Euros + Shipping to the States doesn't really drive me to try out their new model.

nolandvd and j-boxing like this.
  15. nolandvd

nolandvd White Belt

Yeah, I Can see that being an issue if you live in the States. But then you guys seem to have more options for gloves due to proximity with Mexico than we do over here. I'll probably stump up for the new model and will report back.

j-boxing and KidMoe like this.
  16. imtestu

imtestu White Belt

I have a RB7 RIVAL model and they´re trash. never buy those RIVAL gloves. They only lasted 1 year :(

17. imtestu

imtestu White Belt

You have to prove the LEONE headgear, is cheap and comfortable

18. H_Sakurazaka

H_Sakurazaka White Belt

Since I can't start my own thread yet I wanted to show off the new Triumph * United Japanese Heatseeker 2.0's which will release this summer 2019. I'm totally stoked

Attached Files:

19. j-boxing

They really look like Winning. What'll be the best place to buy them online?

20. Kick_@ss_Seabass

[email protected]_Seabass Blue Belt

www.triumphunited.com

j-boxing likes this.